We have Dave Campo 2.0

jordan4vols

Reaction score
And it appears Romo just covers up a ton of problems.

Any coach worth his salt could have won a couple of these games through scheme alone.

Garrett is a puppet. Hardy is a distraction. Rod M is a fraud. O Line is overrated

Carr, Wilcox, and Claiborne need to be released. Lee needs to retire

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
There is a decent case to be made that Garrett is worse than Campo. Campo was dealing with a car crash of a franchise. Garrett, for his entire tenure here, has had at the very worst a very good QB. A very good QB in a league in which like 75% of winning is simply having a good QB.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They can win at least one single game out of six.

And 1-5 does what exactly? Your season is still over. I'd rather focus on the huge personnel issue rather than the coaches trying to overcome that huge issue.

With a league average backup QB the Cowboys win at least half of those games and the season is still very much alive.

romothesavior

Reaction score
Any coach worth his own salt wins with Brandon Weeden and Matt Cassel!

Oh, this is awful!

~throws down foam finger~

Nobody here says the Cowboys should be world beaters with Cassell and Weeden. But there are plenty of teams in the NFL who have won games this year with worse quarterbacks. To lose six straight is inexcusable.

black label

Reaction score

Any coach worth his salt could have won a couple of these games through scheme alone.

Garrett is a puppet. Hardy is a distraction. Rod M is a fraud. O Line is overrated

http://i1133.***BLOCKED***/albums/m600/DWAREZIZ/Jerry-Jones1-466x700.jpg

lostar2009

Reaction score
Who ever decided to bring in Cassel and start in 4 weeks need to be fired.

Dodger12

Reaction score
And 1-5 does what exactly? Your season is still over. I'd rather focus on the huge personnel issue rather than the coaches trying to overcome that huge issue.

With a league average backup QB the Cowboys win at least half of those games and the season is still very much alive.

I agree that we have huge personnel issues and I never bought into the theory that we have been drafting better. If we look at our recent drafts, there's very little there to get excited about with the exception of maybe 1 player and you're just not going to win like that.

The question is whether or not Garrett had a hand in some of these decisions (ie: back-up QB)? The theory around here is that we draft better with a "strong" HC and the memo has been that it took Garrett years to rebuild an aging and overpaid roster. Yet, the same issues still exist.

foofighters

Reaction score

How have people not seen this before? Romo has been hiding the teams issues for years. He's achieved success in spite of JG. The monkey that flies out of the box clapping with cymbals looks better than JG now. To his credit yesterday, he looked like he was gonna blow a couple of times but just kept on clapping....Some times a team/business needs a shake up. We all know Jerry isn't going anywhere so who does that leave?

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score

10-6 is not an over season, dummy.

Hailmary

Reaction score
I thought I heard that there's a chance Sean Payton can get out of his contract? Anyone know about this?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I thought I heard that there's a chance Sean Payton can get out of his contract? Anyone know about this?

So what if he did?

Get this straight: Jerry Jones is not going to eat the remainder of Garrett's contract and then pay a king's ransom for Payton.

If you want a new head coach in Dallas, you better hope Garrett fails to look both ways crossing a busy intersection.