We have Dave Campo 2.0

mugsybows

Reaction score
5-11 always reminds me of campo. 8-8 will always remind me of red

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
until we get to 8 losses, I dont think its over. The giants arent that good.

The problem isn't the Giants. It's the Cowboys. They are done. Six losses in a row. Just what makes anyone think this team is going to win 7 of the next 8???? Romo is great, but that isn't happening.

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
So what if he did?

Get this straight: Jerry Jones is not going to eat the remainder of Garrett's contract and then pay a king's ransom for Payton.

If you want a new head coach in Dallas, you better hope Garrett fails to look both ways crossing a busy intersection.

I heard recently from a Saints fan and many of the fans would not mind if Payton goes to venues like Miami or Indianapolis in January. He had a pretty good roster to work with when he came to NO....this Saints fans seems skeptical his is an elite coach

I guess a future thread will be titled Parcells 2.0

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought I heard that there's a chance Sean Payton can get out of his contract? Anyone know about this?

Rumor has it that his pill addiction was catching up to him. Not sure that's credible, though.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I heard recently from a Saints fan and many of the fans would not mind if Payton goes to venues like Miami or Indianapolis in January. He had a pretty good roster to work with when he came to NO....this Saints fans seems skeptical his is an elite coach

I guess a future thread will be titled Parcells 2.0

Fans are always going to blame coaching, because that's where the buck stops. But Payton is a very good coach. If we were in the market for a coach--which we're obviously not--he's be pretty high on my list were he available. Somehow notwithstanding the votes of Saints fans everywhere.

On a related note, how many Cowboys fans would want Mike Zimmer right about now?