We have Dave Campo 2.0

Hailmary

Reaction score
So what if he did?

Get this straight: Jerry Jones is not going to eat the remainder of Garrett's contract and then pay a king's ransom for Payton.

If you want a new head coach in Dallas, you better hope Garrett fails to look both ways crossing a busy intersection.

I get that JG's probably not going anywhere, it's just nice to dream.

fifaguy

Reaction score
So what if he did?

Get this straight: Jerry Jones is not going to eat the remainder of Garrett's contract and then pay a king's ransom for Payton.

If you want a new head coach in Dallas, you better hope Garrett fails to look both ways crossing a busy intersection.

Not so sure that Payton would be interested anyway...

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I get that JG's probably not going anywhere, it's just nice to dream.

Not really. All you are doing is setting yourself up for disappointment.

I can't wait for the headline: "Saints let Payton out of contract, making him a free agent".

Then a billion gazillion page thread in here with comments like:

Git ur dun Jerry!

Jerry Jones loves Sean Payton. Remember the bottle of wine incident!

I live in Baton Rogue. I think I spotted Jerry's plane fly over my house.

This is really happening, folks. My sources tell me that Jerry Jones is committed to building a winner!

Git ur dun Jerry!

cml750

Reaction score
Campo NEVER had a roster like this. It is an insult to Campo to compare Garrett to him.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Campo never lost 6 in a row.

Campo was consistent man.... Three 5-11 seasons... Lol

Garrett got his three 8-8 seasons because of Romo... Otherwise he could have had three 3-13 seasons.

Loved Garrett as our backup QB. I mean I really loved that he was our backup.
He is probably a great guy. Great person. Just not a good football guy.... Although you would think he would be. Sad.

As a oc = fail
As a hc = fail

BoysWin

Reaction score
And it appears Romo just covers up a ton of problems.

Any coach worth his salt could have won a couple of these games through scheme alone.

Garrett is a puppet. Hardy is a distraction. Rod M is a fraud. O Line is overrated

Carr, Wilcox, and Claiborne need to be released. Lee needs to retire

keep Claiborne, but 27, 39, 96, 55 can all be released now, and the Kracken76 - get into game shape. He's pathetic for $1MM a game and winded after a series of downs

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What Cassel did last night was basically what an average backup does. The defense spit the bit.

That was the one game of the six. Play that game over 10 times with the same performance from the QB and the Cowboys probably win half the time.

Now what about the other 5 games with atrocious QB play? We're we supposed to win those? What does 1-5 do for you?

Wolfpack

Reaction score
I think the missing secrete sauce is the team bonding event at Seaworld..or maybe the time clock. Hard to tell.

Campo was a terrible HC but he did better than Jason is doing. Parcells took a Campo team to the playoffs with Quincy Carter as QB, that is the difference a Coach makes right there.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
So what if he did?

Really I didn't know that there was a salary cap with coaches. Jason Garrett's contract is a drop in the bucket for Jones. I am sure it's going to really dent his pocket book. :facepalm:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
LOL. Keep telling yourself that if it gets you through the day. This season is OVER! Accept it.

Sadly.

As much as I was hoping/wanting/believing Rimo would win a Super Bowl... He won't.... Too bad.
He is going to be known unfortunately for not getting it done.... Choking when it counted.

Shame. Sad. Now... We pass 20 years.... Ugh!

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Not really. All you are doing is setting yourself up for disappointment.

I can't wait for the headline: "Saints let Payton out of contract, making him a free agent".

Then a billion gazillion page thread in here with comments like:

Git ur dun Jerry!

Jerry Jones loves Sean Payton. Remember the bottle of wine incident!

I live in Baton Rogue. I think I spotted Jerry's plane fly over my house.

This is really happening, folks. My sources tell me that Jerry Jones is committed to building a winner!

Git ur dun Jerry!

Might as well get Ingram while your getting Payton, Jerry.

dfense

Reaction score

Any coach worth his salt could have won a couple of these games through scheme alone.

Garrett is a puppet. Hardy is a distraction. Rod M is a fraud. O Line is overrated

What about the color scheme in the stadium? I think it's awful.

Hailmary

Reaction score
keep Claiborne, but 27, 39, 96, 55 can all be released now, and the Kracken76 - get into game shape. He's pathetic for $1MM a game and winded after a series of downs

They were all suckin air last night.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Release Wilcox. Ya...because we have so much depth at safety to allow it.