Twitter: We may be losing our Hot Boyz name

JayNovacek84

Reaction score
Good because Hot Boyz sounds like a dance act from some sleazy gay bar, the players should be concentrating on their training, conditioning and performance and not their branding! :mad:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It's kinda not, really. It seems they're more concerned about giving themselves a lame name (brand) than they are about earning a good nickname. It speaks to their immaturity, IMO, much like the over celebrations for insignificant accomplishments.

The "Mommy watch me!" attitude has got to go.
I said good day!

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
if the players worried as much about their play on the field as they did all this other stuff they would of been in the playoffs Lawrence and the hot boz were a bust last season of course they got paid so there Is that

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Hot Boyz is a silly name that shouldn’t be used by anybody if they want to be taken seriously.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
DLaw needs to trademark “Hot Garbage”. That is the way the defensive line played this year.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Give me the Doomsday defense or get the hell out. Hotboyz is arguably the most embarrassing nickname on the planet. Even if all 11 starters were All Pro, it would still be lame **