We Need to Cut Deuce and this Mighty Mouse Crap and call up a Real RB in Dalvin Cook

stinkface

Reaction score
Andy has figured how to win by adapting. Big Mike prefers using a bigger hammer to try to drive a square peg into a round hole. You have to be able to read your talent and adjust. Above said, Andy had Patrick M. who is the best QB in the league by a lot and that's makes a huge difference.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Manalive, it looked exactly like a tank. And then we went and paid 2 parts of the clusterfudge at the top of the market. Sooooooooooooooooo, now we can go 8-9 the next 4 years? What's they point? How does it make sense?
Steady state edge of relevance with conspicuous stars is best for long term income?

It certainly seems to be the target brand.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Who’s gonna call the plays though. Zeke is a great blocker but I think cook brings more and you really don’t need both. Duece is a gadget player. Used properly he could make plays but he’s never gonna be a lead back
OC=Brian Schottenheimer MM=Play caller now time to make swicth very soon... Hell here's a crazy idea we let Tony Romo do it we've seen other players do it like Peyton Manning and we saw the way Prescott in one of the preseason games last year call plays maybe it's time to hand the offense to Prescott and let him call plays I mean you paid him all this money he does run the offense and I'm wondering if you talk to him do you think he could do a better job so first let's try schottenheimer but let's schottenheimer give Prescott more leeway more latitude... Not just call audibles completely call a different play in the huddle...

I'm just saying we cannot remove zeke off the field we can use him less he's a fullback running back hybrid he can do a lot for this team and obviously you're not taking Rico off the team so then you're gonna have to bring zeke most likely you're gonna have to bring Rico so that means Vaughn is the guy you don't bring if they're gonna use a three man rotation yes you bring in cook.... I'm just telling you I'm watching the games Rico is getting slandered and I mean absolutely could not block at all you know how that affects your offense it it makes your quarterback have to move have to run can't get the ball out on time that matters zeke cannot be pulled off the field in these situations... I'm still not giving zeke more than eight to 10 carries a game but you're gonna have to find somebody else to get off this team besides zeke that's what I'm telling you I watched game one and Game 2 and see you Elliot is very important for his role he needs to block he needs to get short yardage and by the way whenever we a goal to go situation and stop kicking field goals you can't use zeke properly if you don't even get near the goal line.....

So yes bring in dalvin cook but you're gonna have to just remove Vaughn because the play caller sucks he does not know how to use him you might as well leave him at home

this is year 2IN Mike McCarthy's offense him playing calling and I don't like it what I'm saying is I'd rather have Kellen Moore I will take Kelly Moore back today if they'll trade him back to us... That's what I've been seeing ultra conservative old school play calling not utilizing the proper rotations at running back not using Turpin correctly not trying to take the top off the defense I'm done with Mike McCarthy if this doesn't get better the next three weeks I think he needs to give up play calling I mean you mean who's gonna call blaze the actual OC he's on this team let him try it it can't be much worse but we actually have an offensive coordinator you know the one with the title right now Mike McCarthy is the head coach and the play caller but the offensive coordinator..

Brian Schottenheimer why not I mean it can't be worse what I'm saying is somebody who just is playing so conservative afraid to open it up and to blow out you don't use the run game in the second-half against the Browns you throw the ball around even though they were like completely stopping that and and saying hey we're gonna let you run they don't even work on the run game... Now what I've seen from Vaughn just running him up the middle all the time not using Turpin too many passes to the edges that weren't working but he kept doing it I'm over it if he doesn't get this fixed I'm telling you it can't be worse of bringing schottenheimer..

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Dalvin is washed along with the rest of this RB room. The running game is cooked. No need to even attempt to fix it. Should’ve drafted one or traded/pick one up in the offseason, but we didn’t, and this is the consequence.

We’re going to have the worst run game in the league. We have to deal with that and move forward.
Cook might be washed but Rico and Deuce never had it. Maybe even have freeman on the roster too. What’s fournette doing?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Sure.

Mixon, Chubb, Jacobs, Bijuan, Connor. Akers did a very good job of getting yards today even though very little was blocked for him.
Jerry threw away our 4th round pick for a bust QB in Trey Lance. Braelon Allen (6'1", 238 lbs, 4.40 40 time) was there for the taking.

Phil413Cowboy

Reaction score
Deuce and this Kum Bya Ya moment of his Dad is over. Get Dalvin Cook in there now!!!!
A real RB that dude is washed up like Zeke...this franchise is at the bottom with the Jones in hand...i threw away my fan card after that fake All in #$&@

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Cook is washed or he would have been called up by now.

They need to abandon the run like they did most of last season.