We Need to Cut Deuce and this Mighty Mouse Crap and call up a Real RB in Dalvin Cook

conner01

Reaction score
SMH :facepalm:

Deuce is not the problem. Rico and Zeke couldn't do much either. It's the Oline's inability to get a consistent push and open up holes that is the problem. Whether it's the Oline scheme(s) being used or the blocking play designs, clearly the problem is the bigger issue. Our FB is not even being hardly at all. Another major problem contributing to the run game.
Rico did a sold job and had 4ypc. The weakness is Zeke. Cook has played better than Zeke recent years.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do you really think he has been put in the best possible position to succeed?

I'll answer that for you. Not only no but hell no.

It's obviously clear that McCarthy has no idea what he has in Deuce or how to use him. NONE.
easy please direct this towards me, you confronted someone else and it should have been me, shame on you!! You're changing and I don't like it

kskboys

Reaction score
The other RBs are all under 4 ypc. Put Cooks in and see if he can do better.

Can't run. Can't stop the run.
And no one should be surprised given what we did and didn't do in the offseason at RB and DT.

This is what I couldn't believe they would do - do nothing at RB and DT *and* extend Dak.
Why leave such glaring holes in the team if you aren't tanking?
Manalive, it looked exactly like a tank. And then we went and paid 2 parts of the clusterfudge at the top of the market. Sooooooooooooooooo, now we can go 8-9 the next 4 years? What's they point? How does it make sense?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Why is everyone always bagging on Deuce? He’s barely even played.
I dont know if Cooks makes or running game better but you are right about Deuce.

Seriously i feel ashamed for the franchise to have such a player even on the roster. Sorry but he is not NFL material. Nice feelgood story and all but please come to your minds and stop it.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do you really think he has been put in the best possible position to succeed?

I'll answer that for you. Not only no but hell no.

It's obviously clear that McCarthy has no idea what he has in Deuce or how to use him. NONE.
The other backs are better options than Vaughn simply because Vaughn is running into his own lineman

I know we want Vaughn to be a thing, but he is awful

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
1. Deuce should be our lead runner

2. Why couldn’t we have drafted Braelon Allen??????

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
You are kidding right? You actually think our lowly run game is only the RBs fault?

Hmmm...just when you think you've seen everything.
It’s an amalgam of issues, but the primary issues at hand here is the RB’s themselves. I’m not absolving the O-line or anyone else on this offense from being blamed, but like someone else here posted, we could put any RB’s of ours on the waiver wire and no one would pick them up. That’s how bad they are.

The blocking could be better of course. The QB could lead the offense better. The OC/HC could draw up some better plays more suited for our personnel. But it all comes down to great execution, which our RB’s aren’t capable of.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
At this point I'd put the cheerleaders in the game if I thought it would help...and it might!
Until this line gels or just straight up do their jobs collectively no cheerleaders will ever help. Wanted this oline coach gone baby gone 2 years ago. Yet he is still here. Not rocket science as to where the root problem lies. Solari!!!!!

CWR

Reaction score
1. Deuce should be our lead runner

2. Why couldn’t we have drafted Braelon Allen??????
Man #2 hurts brother. As much as I'm doubting Duece I'd rather see him as lead runner than this stupid rotation. Just let someone lead the way, and if it doesn't work try another.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Rico did a sold job and had 4ypc. The weakness is Zeke. Cook has played better than Zeke recent years.
I disagree wholeheartedly about zeke, zeke is not the problem zeke is not the weakness, zeke needs to be used in a fullback hybrid and only uses short yardage and goal line and blocking well and if they would've got that pass off in the flat which there was no time and had to pull the string on it ,he got some good yardage there ,and possibly a touchdown...

look the man can play if he's utilized properly and yes Rico should be in there but he was getting destroyed and pass blocking you might want to go back and check that's a weakness,

I like both of them to stay on the field right now it looks like they need to choose either use Vaugn properly or get him out and bring cooks up or use hunter more but Zeke is not holding his team back man. I don't know what you been watching...

And yes I'm saying this for about the fourth reply now Mike McCarthy's the weakest Mike McCarthy's play calling is the weakness Mike McCarthy's inability to figure out how to use a running back by committee this man needs a stud running back that can play all three downs and occasionally needs a break that's it because he does not know how to use what back in which situation in the I already got proven last year and now it's already happening this year that's a Mike McCarthy OC problem maybe he should step down and give the OC duties to the other OC or the real OC and stop being the play caller.

If I don't see changes in the next three games that's what Jerry should be informing Mr. McCarthy to give up play call of duties or be fired...:facepalm::popcorn::mad:.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I disagree wholeheartedly about zeke, zeke is not the problem zeke is not the weakness, zeke needs to be used in a fullback hybrid and only uses short yardage and goal line and blocking well and if they would've got that pass off in the flat which there was no time and had to pull the string on it ,he got some good yardage there ,and possibly a touchdown...

look the man can play if he's utilized properly and yes Rico should be in there but he was getting destroyed and pass blocking you might want to go back and check that's a weakness,

I like both of them to stay on the field right now it looks like they need to choose either use Vaugn properly or get him out and bring cooks up or use hunter more but Zeke is not holding his team back man. I don't know what you been watching...

And yes I'm saying this for about the fourth reply now Mike McCarthy's the weakest Mike McCarthy's play calling is the weakness Mike McCarthy's inability to figure out how to use a running back by committee this man needs a stud running back that can play all three downs and occasionally needs a break that's it because he does not know how to use what back in which situation in the I already got proven last year and now it's already happening this year that's a Mike McCarthy OC problem maybe he should step down and give the OC duties to the other OC or the real OC and stop being the play caller.

If I don't see changes in the next three games that's what Jerry should be informing Mr. McCarthy to give up play call of duties or be fired...:facepalm::popcorn::mad:.
Zeke needs to be off the team for the simple fact that the Cowboys can’t help but to play him way more than they should.

He’s a small role situational guy but the Cowboys give him a big workload and it’s just pure stupidity.