We need to draft a RT or hope Ball/Waletzko can man it

coult44

Reaction score
Because Steele absolutely sucks. He’s gonna get Dak killed. His pathetic whiff on Reddick could’ve ended Dak the way he got wrapped up thigh level. No way should he have been given a new deal while injured.
Did you really post this today? After he played GREAT last night. Y’all crack me up!!! WTH were you watching?? He gave up one bad play. So did Martin, it happens.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Because Steele absolutely sucks. He’s gonna get Dak killed. His pathetic whiff on Reddick could’ve ended Dak the way he got wrapped up thigh level. No way should he have been given a new deal while injured.

That was not a good look on that sack . The Eagles knew where to put Reddick . By the way Ball can’t make the game day roster and Waletzco can’t stay healthy . Asim Richards is a draft pick I would like to see game day . Steele is regressing .

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
No way they admit they screwed up this soon for prematurely signing slash overpaying him

See also: Jaylon Smith, Zeke Elliott

Steele isn't awful. He's probably a top 25 starting RT. The contract was the mistake.

RonWashington

Reaction score
That was not a good look on that sack . The Eagles knew where to put Reddick . By the way Ball can’t make the game day roster and Waletzco can’t stay healthy . Asim Richards is a draft pick I would like to see game day . Steele is regressing .
No way they admit they screwed up this soon for prematurely signing slash overpaying him

See also: Jaylon Smith, Zeke Elliott

Steele isn't awful. He's probably a top 25 starting RT. The contract was the mistake.

There’s only 32 teams putting him in the top “ 25 “ ain’t saying much .

conner01

Reaction score
Did you really post this today? After he played GREAT last night. Y’all crack me up!!! WTH were you watching?? He gave up one bad play. So did Martin, it happens.
He did play solid. Gave up one sack. I haven’t seen how many pressures he gave up but don’t think it was too many. Much, much better than last game

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Steele is our right tackle for at least the next couple of seasons. He actually performed pretty well this time against Reddick, who is one of the better pass rushers in the league. I'm not sure why we always think our players are going to be better than the opponents' and just shut them out. Steele is a middle-of-the-pack RT and he was going up against a top-10 pass rusher. Considering that, he did pretty well. This is like saying Lane Johnson sucks because he got beat by Micah Parsons for a sack.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Not happening. Just signed Steele to a contract extension. Hasn’t been as good this year but he tore his ACL less than a year ago. Can’t have an all pro at every position. They’ll likely draft another tackle in the middle rounds in hopes he can be the swing tackle.

exciter

Reaction score
LoL! Steele just signed an $85 million contract. Outside of being hit by a train or vanishing in an alien abduction etc etc… he’s the RT for the next 3 seasons. Might want to pour you a drink or 10 and resign yourself to that reality!

RS12

Reaction score
This is the draft to invest in the O Line. Deep at OT and pretty good at Center. Two injured players to watch 2nd round and after Zinter from Michigan and Frazier from West Virginia. The O Line was actually dominant last night but I wouldnt pay Biadacz. I dont think they can anyway.

sbark

Reaction score
I gotta go with this line of thinking as well.

Hes been really good his entire career and now all of a sudden hes just a mediocre player?

Its gotta be the recovery from that injury.
COmpared to last Eagles game....made huge improvements...

Just like Gallup....it takes time to get all the way back

RonWashington

Reaction score
Did you watch every play from him in the game yesterday? I don't think so. Because he is getting better each game. The further he is more recovered from his knee injury the better he is playing. The Cowboys won't be drafting a RT to replace him for years.

Are you connected to his agent ?

RonWashington

Reaction score
Steele is marginal . I watch every play of every game . Teams know where to attack this OL