We need to draft a RT or hope Ball/Waletzko can man it

TheCritic

Reaction score
Because Steele absolutely sucks. He’s gonna get Dak killed. His pathetic whiff on Reddick could’ve ended Dak the way he got wrapped up thigh level. No way should he have been given a new deal while injured.
Every time I think of Steele, it reminds me of how much I miss having a RT like Erik Williams. HOF candidacy cut short by knee injury, but what I miss most is his mean spirit. He didn't come to block, he came to fight! I just want that one OL that puts the fear of God in DL. We have good technicians and even very strong OLs. But I just want that nasty attitude!!

stiletto

Reaction score
Every time I think of Steele, it reminds me of how much I miss having a RT like Erik Williams. HOF candidacy cut short by knee injury, but what I miss most is his mean spirit. He didn't come to block, he came to fight! I just want that one OL that puts the fear of God in DL. We have good technicians and even very strong OLs. But I just want that nasty attitude!!
LOL, would be a penalty machine in this league probably.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Not saying I agree with it but I could see Biadasz getting the franchise tag. That way they can draft a guy and ease him in. We use the tag EVERY year - if not Tyler, then who???

RonWashington

Reaction score
Edoga gets dinged up every time it’s his turn up . Not an answer . Using a 5 on Asim Richards is an investment that needs to be explored at some point .

Yes OL needs more investing in the 24 draft . Ball & Waletzco along with Edoga need churning of the roster time in the future .

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I do not see the OL changing next year. You can draft a tackle but they will be a back up at best. I would either go WR, RB, DL, CB

Scotman

Reaction score
As others have said, Steele just needed some time. He seems to be playing better and better. That said, you should be drafting some o-line and d-line every year.