We really miss - Miami vs Seattle

Kilyin

Reaction score
Nors;2409174 said:
Yes, Sprano and Ireland have done an outstanding job turning that around. No suprise as that is what Parcells does.

If the Cowboys had just beaten a 2 and 6 Seattle team by two points in a narrow victory this board would be in complete chaos and uproar. The double standard is what really makes me laugh.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Kilyin;2409181 said:
If the Cowboys had just beaten a 2 and 6 Seattle team by two points in a narrow victory this board would be in complete chaos and uproar. The double standard is what really makes me laugh.

it looked exactly like our win over cincy. Last I checked most people refused to admit the team looked off.

and we will play seattle soon enough, dont worry.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
theebs;2409184 said:
it looked exactly like our win over cincy. Last I checked most people refused to admit the team looked off.

I hope we don't have people here who want us to lose vs Seattle to prove a message board point.

Kilyin

Reaction score
theebs;2409184 said:

Doesn't matter, they won't be using their third string QB and may have some other key players coming back by then.

And it sounds like you're almost hoping Seattle wins so you can win a messageboard argument, hypocrite much?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2409188 said:
I hope we don't have people here who want us to lose vs Seattle to prove a message board point.

that is not what I am saying.

What I am saying is, when they come here on turkey day they will have hassleback and branch back but they will also have a poor record.

they will be better on thanksgiving than they have been all year.

People will assume we will whip them or something and the game will be a dogfight. All good qbs have good games on our defense and seattles defense is not as bad as it appears imo.

Simply saying, dont knock miami for beating seattle. cause we are going to play them in a few weeks and it will be dogfight that day when everyone is telling seattle how much they stink.

but you can ignore that if you choose to and claim I am trying to make a point. either is fine by me.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Kilyin;2409192 said:
Doesn't matter, they won't be using their third string QB and may have some other key players coming back by then.

And it sounds like you're almost hoping Seattle wins so you can win a messageboard argument, hypocrite much?

see my post above. Or think whatever you want.

Kilyin

Reaction score
theebs;2409201 said:
Simply saying, dont knock miami for beating seattle.

But it's okay to knock the Cowboys for barely beating Cincinatti?

It would be doom and gloom here, like I said. But when Parcells squeaks out a close win it was a hard fought, team first effort..

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Kilyin;2409208 said:
But it's okay to knock the Cowboys for barely beating Cincinatti?

lol

When they play lousy yes it is. be happy with the win but dont claim everything is ok. Cause it wasnt and we found out it wasnt.

Kilyin

Reaction score
And let me clarify (as if anyone cares). I liked Parcells when he was here, for the most part. He didn't get the job done in Dallas, and while he left us better on paper talentwise, he left with no playoff victories. The fact that he's gone is not on Jerry (despite his numerous flaws) because Jerry didn't run him out of town. He quit on the team. Then he raped and pillaged our coaching staff and some players. That's why I no longer care for him, and yes I will laugh if he fails with the Dolphins.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2408926 said:
Fergy. Shd have kept him and moved rat to end. Dumb move by jerry. To not have a true nt in there in the 3-4. Rat is good. But he gets taken out of plays because he is too small. It all starts there. The ends suck too. Rat on the end would dominate. Fergy in the middle would solidify us. our D would have held up all year more savks less run yardage. Better field position. Stupid move by gm jerry. One move costed us the season because jerry is not smart enough to plan for the unexpected. 20 injuries. In the nfl you have to.

exaggerate much? Ferguson wasnt even credited for a tackle today (again)...for the season he has 8 tackles, 0 sacks and 2 tackles for loss. Seattle ran for over 120 yds today...JuJo had 88 on 16 carries

I dont see where we are missing him.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Kilyin;2409181 said:

13-3
1-15

Think about that before you post on this thread again:yathink:

Kilyin

Reaction score
Nors;2409324 said:
13-3
1-15

Think about that before you post on this thread again

so if we go 10 and 6 and maybe win a playoff game this year it's a failure right?

You're a joke.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Kilyin;2409181 said:

you have to remember that Miami probably plays Bill Parcells, percentage offense

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Kilyin;2409336 said:
so if we go 10 and 6 and maybe win a playoff game this year it's a failure right?

You're a joke.

Thats you making stuff up and then flat out insulting - See TOS and please stay on topic

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
dbair1967;2409236 said:
exaggerate much? Ferguson wasnt even credited for a tackle today (again)...for the season he has 8 tackles, 0 sacks and 2 tackles for loss. Seattle ran for over 120 yds today...JuJo had 88 on 16 carries

I dont see where we are missing him.

David, I think you know better then to look up stats when it comes to Nose Guards.

If you don't, then you've got a lot to learn about football.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Nors;2409384 said:
Thats you making stuff up and then flat out insulting - See TOS and please stay on topic

I'm sure you've already reported me. I didn't insult you, I insulted the notion you're riding. 13 and 3, and 18 and 1 are both great records, but if you don't win the Superbowl, what difference does it make? Being a Belichick/Parcells groupie and a Pats fan, I'm sure you can understand?

Setting the bar too high leads to failure. The Dolphins didn't even have a bar. Congrats on winning 5 games. Lots of football left.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Rack;2409385 said:
David, I think you know better then to look up stats when it comes to Nose Guards.

If you don't, then you've got a lot to learn about football.

Jones cant win with some of you people.

You guys bash him for holding onto veterans too long or paying them money, then when he actually GETS SOMETHING in return for an old guy who probably wouldnt have made our team anyway, he still gets trashed.

Ratliff is a better NT than Ferguson, thats why Ferguson isnt here anymore.

And Ratliff's stats that dont matter are better than Fergusons stats that dont matter. So that makes Ratliff >>> Ferguson

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Kilyin;2409400 said:
I'm sure you've already reported me. I didn't insult you, I insulted the notion you're riding. 13 and 3, and 18 and 1 are both great records, but if you don't win the Superbowl, what difference does it make? Being a Belichick/Parcells groupie and a Pats fan, I'm sure you can understand?

Setting the bar too high leads to failure. The Dolphins didn't even have a bar. Congrats on winning 5 games. Lots of football left.

I'm a Dallas fan - hate the Dolphins have as many wins as us but not suprised.:rolleyes:

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2409074 said:
There's nothing ignorant about it. If one wishes for a team ran by Parcells and company, all they have to do is follow the fins. Very simple to me.

At some point, people have to accept that these guys ARE NO LONGER PART OF THIS ORGANIZATION.

I like Parcells, present tense, not past tense. I liked Sparano and thought he was very underrated. The defensive coaches who left were offered contracts to stay, but they chose not to. I appreciate their contributions as much as the next person, but they're not here anymore. So what's the point of going on and on and about it? They can't change a thing about what's going on in Dallas.

This is the Jerry and Wade show now.

:banghead:

yesfan

Reaction score
I just got back from the Dolphin game and must say it's hard to
believe how they've turned that team around.Last year i was there for the
Cowboys and the place was like two thirds full of Cowboy fans.Today it was
almost all Phins fans.What i saw out there today was a bunch of no name kids
hanging tough till the very end.We have at every position superior talent and
yet,i haven't seen anything to suggest they'll turn it on and get to the playoffs.