Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
feltyawn.gif
irony of this photo is that this was the last time the Knicks were good

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
This game could have VERY BAD ramifications..... Jerry is dumb enough to hand out an extension just for this one game, and it would be an absolutely terrible thing to do.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
IF this lead holds up.. Alot of people in this thread owe me an apology for at least 1 of my 3 threads. I admit we could still lose, but yeah.

The only thing we're going to do is give you crap for not knowing that 'alot' isn't a word.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
The only thing we're going to do is give you crap for not knowing that 'alot' isn't a word.
Let's just hope for a win.

We could still lose, but a few posters here owe me an apology if lead holds up. Not everyone, but a few.

ShortRound

Reaction score
:clap::clap:
I predict a comeback game for Dallas/Garrett and Dak will throw nearly 400 yards while Goff has 2+ turnovers. This will be the game that makes you pause and say "maybe we can make noise".

Typical trap game for Rams and Dallas is hungry for a win.

you need to start more threads

lol it’s working

conner01

Reaction score
I predict a comeback game for Dallas/Garrett and Dak will throw nearly 400 yards while Goff has 2+ turnovers. This will be the game that makes you pause and say "maybe we can make noise".

Care to share any lotto numbers lol

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
im just happy we won no hard feelings guys i can understand why you thought it was crazy.

i just had a weird feeling

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

It was more of enough is enough as a team, an organization and ownership than a trap game for Rams.

Either war. You were right and I salute you