We will crush the Rams

JMech

Reaction score
I predict a comeback game for Dallas/Garrett and Dak will throw nearly 400 yards while Goff has 2+ turnovers. This will be the game that makes you pause and say "maybe we can make noise".

Typical trap game for Rams and Dallas is hungry for a win.

You can keep the Xmas wishes coming, but Santa is not real.

They will lose all their remaining games. Book it. When your HC is showing you videos as to how you can play, you come to the understanding that the guy is really not capable of coaching a decent high school team. Really, that was how you create inspiration in this team. I am wondering how many players were sitting through that and wondering if they were dealing with an absolute ******.

No more wins. The end of the season has come and gone. Merry Xmas.

Quickdraw

Reaction score
I agree. The 1st drive will be masterful. After that, the team will take a big dump until it's time for fourth qtr garbage time stats to stay relevant on ESPN.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
No chance. This is the game where the bottom likely falls out. I could see a 41-24 type loss...

nobody

Reaction score
I have a feeling the Cowboys will score between 17 and 24 (but probably closer to 17 than 24). Unfortunately, I feel the rams will score between 30 and 45.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
The Rams are starting to figure their offense out, so I know how this is going to go. We are going to go down big by halftime, Dak will have to throw on 90% of our snaps, we get one-dimensional, Aaron Donald tees off on XSF and eliminates our comeback. Any questions?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

The Rams are 8-5 and were destroyed by the Ravens just three weeks ago. They’re in no position to be overlooking anyone. They desperately need this game to stay in the wild-card race so they’ll be showing up to play. No one ever takes the Cowboys lightly regardless how they’re playing.

leeblair

Reaction score
I predict a comeback game for Dallas/Garrett and Dak will throw nearly 400 yards while Goff has 2+ turnovers. This will be the game that makes you pause and say "maybe we can make noise".

"ANY GIVEN SUNDAY" the Cowboys are prone to another embarrassment.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Big Sally's mom is making the decorations!

Angus12

Reaction score

tenor.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

But will we see them driven before us and hear the lamentations of their women?