Weather where you are

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
I believe we hit 100 here today in OKC, which is about 10 degrees hotter than the norm for this time of year. May have a cool front in a few days{fingers crossed}.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I believe we hit 100 here today in OKC, which is about 10 degrees hotter than the norm for this time of year. May have a cool front in a few days{fingers crossed}.
May have hit it in Idabel If so it was the 1st time this summer. But it is really humid so it feels way worse than 100 degrees

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It is a brisk 38 F this morning in NW Montana with a projected high of about 70 F.

Over the next week or so, we might see temperatures reach the mid- to high-70's. Otherwise, we are starting to see fall colors.

Absolutely love; can't stand the heat anymore.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
okc.
the thing i typed before here and there.
you been hangin out with that cat too much.
No, no, that is here and you said it was raining here, OKC, and there, somewhere else and I wanted to know where and how you knew.

That cat is Otis and you hurt his feelings. He's sensitive which is why he only will drink domestic beer. And if he ever decides to get off that couch, other than to relieve himself, I am sending him to OKC. Then, you'll want to be there instead of here.

cowboyec

Reaction score
No, no, that is here and you said it was raining here, OKC, and there, somewhere else and I wanted to know where and how you knew.

That cat is Otis and you hurt his feelings. He's sensitive which is why he only will drink domestic beer. And if he ever decides to get off that couch, other than to relieve himself, I am sending him to OKC. Then, you'll want to be there instead of here.
my head hurts.
you send that cat here...he'll come back there wearing a sequented jumpsuit and some blue suede shoes.
BELIEVE.
THAT.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
my head hurts.
you send that cat here...he'll come back there wearing a sequented jumpsuit and some blue suede shoes.
BELIEVE.
THAT.
I would welcome the change. Otis fashions himself as a lounge singer and knows the entire Mel Torme catalogue. At least he stopped channeling Engelbert Humperdinck.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
In jersey its crazy today after all the flooding last night. Car got stuck in water coming home from work. Today its still mayhem didnt get my car towed til like an hour ago. Wonder how others in nj and ny made out

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
In jersey its crazy today after all the flooding last night. Car got stuck in water coming home from work. Today its still mayhem didnt get my car towed til like an hour ago. Wonder how others in nj and ny made out
You forgot PA. Philly & surrounding counties had seen the worst flooding in history. With 7 tornadoes to top it off. Lost power for 12 hours or so.

Looks like that Hennessy is going to be hit hard come this holiday weekend. :muttley:
Stay safe!

NorthoftheRedRiver

Reaction score
It was a chilly 58 this morning here in San Angelo. Should be moderate temps this week. Is this a false Fall or a real Fall?

RaZon

Reaction score
I live in central Cali which is a long ways from any of the many fires we have going right now. But....It is so bad we have ash in the air, it's on our cars, and that smell of burnt wood is in the air, the air quality as bad as I have seen it.

Excuse to grab a half pint and a cherry coke and just chill.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Another sticky night in N. Texas!

51534241339_81873364fc_o.jpg

SlammedZero

Reaction score
It's that time of year in Boise where it's cold in the morning, but by afternoon, you're shedding off your jacket as it's 70-80. Enjoy it while I can. I'm not a fan of winter, however, I hope we get pounded with snow this year. The rivers and reservoirs could really use the water.