Reaction score
WCVB_Web_Snowfall.jpg

Boston Wind Forecast
https://www.windalert.com/spot/768

51847315232_ce7466bced_o.jpg

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I'm just a bit farther north than that graphic shows, sitting comfortably in the white zone. I'm happy about that. Cold but happy.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'm on the coast of NJ looking at about 12-18 inches. But I'm prepared. Milk and bread? Screw that crap. I got a case of beer, plenty of whiskey, and every kind of treat available. My fridge looks like I'm hosting a frat party. To think just 2-3 years ago I would be out plowing the roadways. What a nightmare that was.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm on the coast of NJ looking at about 12-18 inches. But I'm prepared. Milk and bread? Screw that crap. I got a case of beer, plenty of whiskey, and every kind of treat available. My fridge looks like I'm hosting a frat party. To think just 2-3 years ago I would be out plowing the roadways. What a nightmare that was.
You guys are getting hammered right now. I never understood the people getting milk to prepare for a storm. I guess maybe if they lose power, making yogurt will give them something to do?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Near perfect weather in Dallas the last several days
Clear and the high of 68 today
Even better tomorrow….70

But a front is moving in and we should get SNOW on Thursday
:laugh:

jsb357

Reaction score
might be a rough wed and thurs for North Texas

get ready now, and don't be caught off guard

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm right about on the right egde of the 8, in Hartford 12 - 18". I hate winter.
Man, I feel for you @Runwildboys. Snow is one thing, but coupled with high winds and low temperatures, that's just brutal.

I often comment on the weather in NW Montana, but you certainly win the prize this week.

Stay safe, my friend.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't know. I don't care if I lose power. My oven still works.
I have a duel fuel heating system - electric and propane... same with the oven. And, to demonstrate my siege mentality, i also have a portable diesel generator (which I have never used).

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never really thought of myself as a "prepper", but considering we have a second fridge, a gun safe, backup generator, tractor with snowplow, etc. maybe we are.

:muttley:
The moment you moved, you became one whether you knew it or not even if you never learned the secret handshake :D

You could be the northwestern version of Jeff Foxworthy .. "You might be a prepper if .." :)

lukin2006

Reaction score
Snow Storm coming. Expecting up to 30cm starting Wednesday thru Friday AM…