Weather where you are

rags

Reaction score
Winter storm watch from tomorrow night to Thursday night. Hope the power hangs in there and we don't have a repeat of what we had last year.

jsb357

Reaction score
supply.jpg

rags

Reaction score
Winter weather is supposed to start late this afternoon. Just in time for rush hour traffic.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dallas is set up for rain until 11pm or so, then ice, then snow overnight and Thursday

rags

Reaction score
Well, technically I live in Richardson now. But, I used to live in far NW Dallas.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wintry mix, aka sneet, on the ground and in the air with 15-30 mph winds and not getting above freezing in the Hill Country.

If you've been in Texas driving during an ice storm, it is Fools on Parade. Defensive driving is best achieved staying at home.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Extremely high temps for this time of year. Hasn’t rain since Christmas break and none is on the horizon. We need rain and snow in the mountains out here in Northern CA

triplets_93

Reaction score
The daytime high in DFW will change 43 degrees, from 83 on Monday to 40 on Wednesday, of next week...

rags

Reaction score
The daytime high in DFW will change 43 degrees, from 83 on Monday to 40 on Wednesday, of next week...

They must have changed it for the better. The long-range forecast I saw called for a high of only 31 on Wednesday.

triplets_93

Reaction score
They must have changed it for the better. The long-range forecast I saw called for a high of only 31 on Wednesday.

Right from the NWS page tonight:

https://www.weather.gov/fwd/

Washington's Birthday: A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Monday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Tuesday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.

Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Wednesday: Rain showers and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Wednesday Night: Rain showers, freezing rain, and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

rags

Reaction score
A couple of days ago, we were in the 80s. Right now, it's 24 degrees and snow showers are predicted for today.