Weather where you are

Hardline

Reaction score
b5a1bf5600bef74384433f060d598a56.gif

LonnieElam

Reaction score
D/FW - it's going to be 103 today, and still in the 90's at 9pm. I'm tired of all the people that LIVE here crying like little *****es over the heat. Freaking move if you can't handle it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
D/FW - it's going to be 103 today, and still in the 90's at 9pm. I'm tired of all the people that LIVE here crying like little *****es over the heat. Freaking move if you can't handle it.
Not a happy type person are you.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I know Lonnie says I shouldn't cry about the heat but it was 114° here in West Texas last Wednesday and was the hottest place in the world. Hotter than both the Sahara Desert and the Persian Gulf. It's 104° today and we've had 19 days consecutive over 100°. Vitamins melted in my mailbox, my neighbors plastic mailbox melted and collapsed, the paint on street signs is starting to run, and our regional airport has had to cancel flights. I can freaking handle it Lonnie but it's hot.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
For those in Texas, any power grid issues with this extreme heat?
Not yet no. I continue to receive texts from my provider to conserve and to set your thermostat higher but I haven't lost power once. It looks like we're going to get a break over the weekend and into early next week with low to mid 90°s. It's no Montana but damn near jacket weather around here.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Been rather warm here in Oklahoma, especially these last couple days. And we have got a decent amount of rain. So tired of mowing wet grass.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Been a mild entrance for Summer in Boise this year. It's about to ramp up though. Is 93 out right now with high 90s/100s on the horizon.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Been a mild entrance for Summer in Boise this year. It's about to ramp up though. Is 93 out right now with high 90s/100s on the horizon.
Same here in WV and it also seems like this summer the days of the killer Humidity started much later than normal.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just started the family road trip from SoCal to Zion to Yellowstone. It was a nice 60 this morning and we hit 115 just outside Vegas. I might turn around :laugh:

triplets_93

Reaction score
This Monday morning, at daybreak, it's uncomfortably muggy, with a Dewpoint of 72F. A 3 mph wind and it feels like 80F to begin the day.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just started the family road trip from SoCal to Zion to Yellowstone. It was a nice 60 this morning and we hit 115 just outside Vegas. I might turn around :laugh:
Awesome trip. Bring light jackets or sweatshirt - still quite cool at night. It was 50 F this morning in NW MT

T-RO

Reaction score
Typical July weather here in Arizona. Curious to see what our monsoon season will be like. We are just entering that now.