Weather where you are

Creeper

Reaction score
The humidity in NJ is way up and we are getting a lot of rain after a very dry month of May. The governor issued an alert requesting people to conserve water and then it start raining and hasn't really stopped. But it is only around 80 degrees with the cloud cover.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Made the evening news last night with some major flooding. Apparently worse than Irene, which was a 100 year event. It just stopped raining a few minutes ago.

John813

Reaction score
Florida summer where it's sunny, 96F out, with 90+ humidity to be followed by a strong thunderstorm and then 15 minutes later it's back to sunny, 96F and 100% humidity.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Florida summer where it's sunny, 96F out, with 90+ humidity to be followed by a strong thunderstorm and then 15 minutes later it's back to sunny, 96F and 100% humidity.
My daughter lives in Orlando and, although I try to avoid visiting her in the summer, we invariably end up there in late June or July.

You can almost set your watch by the afternoon showers. You have to time your visits to Universal and WDW to have a covered shelter around 3:00 pm or get drenched for about 15 minutes

John813

Reaction score
My daughter lives in Orlando and, although I try to avoid visiting her in the summer, we invariably end up there in late June or July.

You can almost set your watch by the afternoon showers. You have to time your visits to Universal and WDW to have a covered shelter around 3:00 pm or get drenched for about 15 minutes

Yup.
All but certain in central/east coast that rain will start from 3pm every day. Either will be a quick shower or a flash flood event lol

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
After a rather mild start to the summer, we're expecting temperatures in the low-to-mid 90s later this week. I know that's not extraordinary for most, but it sure feels like we're baking. The only good news is that the nighttime temperatures are still in the 50's.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Over 100 and 115 heat index for over a week....looks like it's gonna be at least another week.
Deep South Texas.

jsb357

Reaction score
Now maybe people will understand why I give people in Texas grief for complaining about the cold.

It's been REAL cold maybe 30-45 days in the last 10 years here in central Texas

Complain about the heat? I'm right there with you.

May to October hot weather is not that uncommon.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
..........and here we are. The 100s territory in Boise. We are at or above 100 for the foreseeable forecast. Good time to get out on the lake with the jetskis. :cool:

Praxit

Reaction score
..Oxnard starts next week out here in Calif. Two hours north from me. Its averaging mid 80's, already.

So very likely they will need the Gator Stands nice n icy.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Over 100 and 115 heat index for over a week....looks like it's gonna be at least another week.
Deep South Texas.
Those are absolutely normal temps down here...I don't get all the fuss about this. Happens literally every year.

I can remember August two-a-days...we knew not even to ask for water

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Those are absolutely normal temps down here...I don't get all the fuss about this. Happens literally every year.

I can remember August two-a-days...we knew not even to ask for water
I always gave my players plenty of water, but it was different when I played. I know what you are saying

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Beautiful 80 degree day here in the northeast. Low of 58 tonight, which means nice sleeping weather!

The cold of winter?

I'll take it over the blistering heat of summer.

I can keep putting clothes on but I can only take so many of them off.

Plus vegetation is green here... None of that nasty, sun-burned foliage.