CZ POLL Weekly Poll: Do you want Romo to start when healthy or stick with Dak? **ended**

Do you want Romo to start when healthy or stick with Dak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought it would be fun to take a poll now and compare it to another poll a few weeks from now after we have played against a few more teams with better defenses.

NOTE: This poll is NOT asking do you think Romo will start, but rather .. Do you WANT Romo to start? ..

.... you have 24 hours to vote!

kevm3

Reaction score
If the Cowboys are 5 and 2 or 6 and 1, you keep Dak in. If Dak 'gets exposed' and starts looking like a rookie, you put Romo in. Romo isn't bigger than the team and if the team is in sync and keeps on winning, you roll with that. Otherwise, if it's middle of the road, you put him back in.

BHendri5

Reaction score
If the Cowboys are 5 and 2 or 6 and 1, you keep Dak in. If Dak 'gets exposed' and starts looking like a rookie, you put Romo in. Romo isn't bigger than the team and if the team is in sync and keeps on winning, you roll with that. Otherwise, if it's middle of the road, you put him back in.

The more film teams get on Dak the more they will make him do the things that he does not like to do, they cannot fool Romo, Dak will continue to learn and his learning curve will grow by leaps and bounds once he stands on the sideline and watch the master run the offense

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Should add in two more options of:

1. Start vs the Eagles
2. Start vs the Browns

Even add in another:

3. Start when/if the Dak train stops moving

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to take a poll now and compare it to another poll a few weeks from now after we have played against a few more teams with better defenses.

NOTE: This poll is NOT asking do you think Romo will start, but rather .. Do you WANT Romo to start? ..

I would have to wait to see how it goes over the next three games before making a final judgement. As of now I would say Romo. Dak has played very well, but I think Romo stretches the field a little more.

Animosity

Reaction score
Romos been giving 10 years to get the job done and hasnt. I truly believe now that Romo is at the end of his career, he will suddenly become Tom Brady...

zack

Reaction score
Mark me down for Romo. It will be real interesting when he gets healthy and I hope that he shows up all the people that continue to doubt him.

Air Force One

Reaction score
IMO, we can't really know before the next two games are played. Also, how do we define healthy? Healthy compared to Dak? Even if this latest injury heals completely I don't think he'll ever be healthy when compared to a kid in his early twenties.

I need to see the next two games before I can have a definite opinion. If the wheels come off the next two games it's a pretty easy choice. If they don't, well, I have to wait and see and look at the totality of the season so far when Romo is ready.

I wonder how Gabe will vote???

RS12

Reaction score

How bout another option. Romo will get his job back but I dont know if it is the right call.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How bout another option. Romo will get his job back but I dont know if it is the right call.
This isn't about "should he" .. it's simply a "do you want him or Dak to start" poll.

JBS

Reaction score
Romo deserves to start and should be given the benefit of the doubt if he doesn't play great his first 2 games back

after that I'm all for going back to the Dak attack

This team doesn't have two games to throw away

Not suggesting that putting romo in is throwing games away...but there's no trial period

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Romo needs to start. Dont want his career to end here on a bad note

Lol. Romo is stealing money at this rate and will be just fine if he never played another game here.

Why are you worried about his "legacy"? Colts sure weren't when Manning went down with his injury. They got Luck and never looked back. Fans think with their hearts way too much. We are suppose to appease Romo because you want him to end on a high note? Meh. He's not the best QB for this team anymore. The last 3 hits he has taken, he's been hurt and hurt bad. Hasn't played a full season since 2012.

People are putting him on this pedestal like he has actually accomplished a lot here and deserves the benefit of the doubt. It is baffling.

Maybe the nation's perception that Cowboy fans are delusional is coming to fruition for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.