CZ POLL Weekly Poll: Do you want Romo to start when healthy or stick with Dak? **ended**

Do you want Romo to start when healthy or stick with Dak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Seeing you two go at each other is classic CZ.........it is like CPT vs KJJ in the McFadden thread

Even though I agree with CPT 100% here(what has Dak ever won?) you guys just love to dig in

Clove is being obtuse on purpose if he is going to take Dilfer over Romo in anything
I'll take his Super bowl, that's about it. You guys want Danny White or Troy Aikman?

LittleD

Reaction score
So how many games are we willing to kiss bye-bye if Romo begins to press, which you know he'll do thinking he needs to show the world this is still his team? The chemistry, the timing, will all need to be reestablished if Romo is handed the keys. This is a humbling game, and Tony's body has already made Tony rather gun-shy. Opposing D's will throw the kitchen sink at Romo, knowing he does not have the legs to run from it like Dak.

There's only 16 games in the season. Every win is precious. I just don't think there's going to be this seamless transition like some in here.

Maybe not...actually probably not. Think of it this way. How many rookies have taken NFL teams to the SB and won...That's right none. 4QB's have made it to the Championship
game but, not won the Superbowl. They all made it to the SB because they had great running games and great strong defenses. Well, we have a strong running game but, defense
is still iffy. Romo can still maneuver in the pocket and make DE's miss...I've seen it. If we are fortunate enough to make it to a Championship game, I'd still want Romo driving the bus
in that game. Just one last time right?

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
Maybe not...actually probably not. Think of it this way. How many rookies have taken NFL teams to the SB and won...That's right none. 4QB's have made it to the Championship
game but, not won the Superbowl. They all made it to the SB because they had great running games and great strong defenses. Well, we have a strong running game but, defense
is still iffy. Romo can still maneuver in the pocket and make DE's miss...I've seen it. If we are fortunate enough to make it to a Championship game, I'd still want Romo driving the bus
in that game. Just one last time right?

Romo can still maneuver in the pocket and make DE's miss.......You sure about that?

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
So you are comparing a first year player with Romo.

As I said, straw man.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Younger - Healthier - . Romo is old, broken down, and unclutch. That's been proven over the years.
You lost me on the unclutch part, Clove. I'm fully on board with moving on with Dak, but that doesn't need to come at the cost of forgetting how good Tony was for this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.