Welcome to Dallas, Big Mike

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Poor officiating has always been a part of the game. And why reviews has taken over most of the calls.

If you don’t want a controversial call then don’t cause contact to bring it into question.

So your telling me that YOU can run down the field at full speed, with another incredible athlete doggin you the whole way. Defense puts up his arms...and you think you can avoid ANY contact that "might call into question".

Oh my god what a ridiculous statement.

Reaction score
What hasn’t been discussed is how the refs missed the head slap to Goff on our interception which would have brought it back.
Hi Greg! We definitely got a lucky break on that non-call. I can't remember if it resulted in points for the Cowboys. (Brain fog has set in.)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The interception led to our only points in the 2nd half.

This is immature, petty school yard ploy. "Bobby stop hitting Sam" "But Bobby hit me first".

Yes...there should have been a call on the slap. But as noted there was one on Dak too. So...there's your negation non-call.

Can we talk about two players battling each other downfield, and the receiver, who often gets the benefit of the doubt...get's called....AFTER the play was over?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is immature, petty school yard ploy. "Bobby stop hitting Sam" "But Bobby hit me first".

Yes...there should have been a call on the slap. But as noted there was one on Dak too. So...there's your negation non-call.

Can we talk about two players battling each other downfield, and the receiver, who often gets the benefit of the doubt...get's called....AFTER the play was over?
Did Daks head slap lead to a turnover and points!

Yes , we can. I have stated it was a questionable call. I also don’t think Gallup gets the separation without the contact. And the greater talent normally gets the call.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Hi Greg! We definitely got a lucky break on that non-call. I can't remember if it resulted in points for the Cowboys. (Brain fog has set in.)
Hey girl. It’s been a long time. Hope all is well down there. Yes, we scored our only points in 2nd half after the interception.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did Daks head slap lead to a turnover and points!

Yes , we can. I have stated it was a questionable call. I also don’t think Gallup gets the separation without the contact. And the greater talent normally gets the call.

okay fine. The refs intentionally gave us a TD there. You got me.

That "separation" was a flop.....they BOTH had their hands on each other. Gallup removed his hands to catch the ball....and what's his face flopped his head back...AFTERward.

Near as a Lebron flop as I have ever seen in football.

And the flag doesn't come out until AFTER ref sees it's a completion. "questionable"? Laughable is what it is. Farce.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
So your telling me that YOU can run down the field at full speed, with another incredible athlete doggin you the whole way. Defense puts up his arms...and you think you can avoid ANY contact that "might call into question".

Oh my god what a ridiculous statement.

I’ve said it was a questionable call. But I can see how it didn’t go our way.

Reaction score
Hey girl. It’s been a long time. Hope all is well down there. Yes, we scored our only points in 2nd half after the interception.
It's definitely been a long time for me. Nice to see that so many familiar faces have stuck around. All's well down here in H-Town, hope the same for you. Thanks for the reminder of points off of the INT.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
He was running down the sidelines as it was running down. It wasn’t his fault the ref didn’t see him. I think you lose some of your peripheral vision with a mask on. But what else would he have been running down the sidelines for?
He wasn't straight running non stop and he wasn't even motioning for the timeout. He didn't call the timeout in time and that's a fact

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Of course. Conspiracy theories. Nothing benefits the leagues revenue more than the Cowboys success.
When has the Cowboys success dictated revenue. You can look at losing seasons and still see Dallas brings in the revenue. Has nothing to do with the success or not of the Cowboys.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
When has the Cowboys success dictated revenue. You can look at losing seasons and still see Dallas brings in the revenue. Has nothing to do with the success or not of the Cowboys.
Whenever the Cowboys are more relative it generates more interest in the league. And I’d bet generates more revenue.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The ref should know in that situation. What else would we have been running down there for?
Could be a challenge, could be running from a bee. It's ludicrous to defend this, he didn't get the timeout in time and that's a fact. You can defend it all you want but I'm done with debating something so ridiculous.

cowboyed

Reaction score
The interception led to our only points in the 2nd half.

I thought early in the second half, but wasn't sure, thanks for confirming. But it really had nothing to do with the bomb Dak threw and caught by Gallup that might have led us to victory if it weren't for the very questionable offensive pass interference call.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Whenever the Cowboys are more relative it generates more interest in the league. And I’d bet generates more revenue.
They generate the most revenue regardless of how they play. In fact more people talk about them when they fail then they do when Dallas is winning

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Could be a challenge, could be running from a bee. It's ludicrous to defend this, he didn't get the timeout in time and that's a fact. You can defend it all you want but I'm done with debating something so ridiculous.
Common sense is needed if he’s running down the sidelines as clock is running down. C’mon

Diehardblues

Reaction score
They generate the most revenue regardless of how they play. In fact more people talk about them when they fail then they do when Dallas is winning
I don’t agree. When Dallas is down they don’t receive as many national TV games which generates more interest and revenue.