Wells Conclusion: Guilty

Rogah

Reaction score
Still reading the report, but Wells says Pats most likely released air. I'll let you know what else it says.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Still reading the report, but Wells says Pats most likely released air. I'll let you know what else it says.

The report can be found at "NFL Communications.Com". It is 243 pages in length (including all appendices). I glanced at it...if you can digest it, you're far more patient than me!

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Somebody been a lyin . . . . . . . .

Tom-Brady-deflate-gate-359-01-22-16.png

LandryFan

Reaction score
Wow, what a shocker here :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Not like we've havent been telling you so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 TAINTED Lombardi's:muttley:

I did a very quick perusal of the 243 page report and gathered that the differences weren't due to physics or equipment. The report also stated that there was adequate time for the balls to be deflated manually when the person took the balls into the restroom. I'm lazily waiting for someone to provide a "Reader's Digest" version of the report.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I did a very quick perusal of the 243 page report and gathered that the differences weren't due to physics or equipment. The report also stated that there was adequate time for the balls to be deflated manually when the person took the balls into the restroom. I'm lazily waiting for someone to provide a "Reader's Digest" version of the report.

Ragu will provide a defense of the FOUR Tainted Titles. And his clone will be MIA . . . . . . :lmao2:

Rogah

Reaction score
The report can be found at "NFL Communications.Com". It is 243 pages in length (including all appendices). I glanced at it...if you can digest it, you're far more patient than me!
There are some verrry interesting email exchanges between equipment managers.

"F*** Tom ... 16 is nothing ... Wait until next Sunday."

LandryFan

Reaction score
Wow, what a shocker here :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Not like we've havent been telling you so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 TAINTED Lombardi's:muttley:

If, in fact, the Patriots were guilty, I find it revealing that the report came out just after the draft concluded. Whether there's any basis in fact behind that or not (that the report was intentionally held until after the draft), it will provide lots of fodder for the lynch mob.

Last edited:

Rogah

Reaction score
Some of the Colts balls dropped below 12.5, but didn't drop as much as NE's....

LandryFan

Reaction score
No lynch mob is needed. Just football fans with open eyes and no agenda.

True, that was just an expression...That said, I can see the howling masses running with pitchforks and torches in hand right now!

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
True, that was just an expression...That said, I can see the howling masses running with pitchforks and torches in hand right now!

And Ragu tucking his tail . . . . . . :muttley:

And OleBoysBack never to be heard from again . . :lmao2:

Rogah

Reaction score
The k-balls thing is determined to be not at fault of the Patriots.