Wentz - out for year? **merged**

lukin2006

Reaction score
Please don't remind me of this, as a life long fan I've never had such a hard time watching a hit like that. My soul felt like it was leaving my body as I was witnessing an actual death on live television but thankfully Wentz was moving around after that.
Please don't remind me of this, as a life long fan I've never had such a hard time watching a hit like that. My soul felt like it was leaving my body as I was witnessing an actual death on live television but thankfully Wentz was moving around after that.

Are you talking about the 1 hand on the back of the leg that was a bogus roughing the passer call?

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
It's going to stink to watch Foles do his playoff magic thing again.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
It's going to stink to watch Foles do his playoff magic thing again.

Don't think that they will this time, but imagine the QB controversy in Philly if Foles not only wins the Superbowl, but comes back the following season and takes a dead Philly team to the playoffs lol

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You must only watch eagles games then. He isn't even the greatest professional athlete on his own team much less in basketball, hockey or baseball
:lmao:,,,er,bro!, I think WE both know when @Risen Star presents the high held shield of sarcastic bluster/ thinly veiled humor,,, it's only to conceal his tears from being revealed to his IN the KNOW ,FOOTBALLISH BRO'S,,,o_O

flosho

Reaction score
This is just the Eagles way of giving up on the season. Shut Wentz down for the year, let Foles play the rest and hopefully be able to drum up a 2nd or 3rd round pick for him (Foles) this off season. I'm sure if the Eagles were in playoffs mode he would be playing.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Not even celebrating, yet since some blame Wentz regression this season on his ACL tear, then injuries should start to be a concern, if they start to impact his level of play and availability. And how durable of a QB he can be long term.
I recall (albeit in a most unheeded feeble fashion ,considering the combined footballish mentally configured sight beyond sight the REAL FOOTBALLIN' FANS seemingly profess around here,,,er,,,continually o_O) pointing out his rapidly diminishing percentage of projected longevity way back in 2016:confused:

* while I crave neither fortune nor fame,,,but,,, merely poultry & game in my brief travels while above ground in this life,,,er,,, BUT,,,iffin' yer' gonna TOOT yer' own HORN ?
Might as well drop 20 p.s.I. by venting it thru the reeds of an
AIR HORN:starspin:

:lmao:o_O:lmao: