Wentz - out for year? **merged**

Cebrin

Reaction score
He's no Romo
raw

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Interesting. I wonder how long it has been troubling him.

He was hit and miss against us and I'd definitely like to believe that is who he is instead of the result of him playing through injury.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
is everyone taking turns on watching out for Risen Star? he must be on suicide watch

Yes, I stopped by and checked on him just last night. He was doing as well as can be expected and had just curled up to a Hungry Man turkey dinner. He was even kind enough to share his cranberry sauce with me since he says it gives him gas. I stayed for a short visit, but he had the 2014 NCAA D1 Championship game between North Dakota State and Illinois State running on a loop. He had some sort of weird drinking game going on with his poodle Garrett, and every time the announcer said the word "Wentz" he and Garrett would down a shot of Zima. It was a little awkward and the whole apartment smelled like moth balls and Carmex. As I bid farewell he invited me back for the weekend to watch the 2016 NFL draft on his Tevo and to enjoy fried bologna, raw onion, & mayo sandwiches that he called a Wentzwich. I said I'd have to pass on this one and was having a colonoscopy over the weekend instead, which he seemed to understand. All in all I'd say he's doing well, but can use the continued support of his brothers and sisters of the CBZ forums.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
If the Eagles lose a game, we win the east regardless of what we do correct?

I think we would need a Skins loss along with an Eagles loss. Skins play Jaguars. I would like the Skins to win out and go in as a wildcard and play the Cowboys in the first playoff game. :)

DFWJC

Reaction score
They're only a half game out of the wild card. I know they have a tough remaining schedule, but the vikings schedule isn't so easy either. Vikings play a dolphins team fighting for a playoff spot, and 2 division games. One of which is against the bears. I could definitely see them losing 2 of those. For them to sit Wentz at this point means he is in worse shape then they're letting on. That damn Nick Foles better not be getting any ideas, I was not a fan of what he did last season.
Yeah. I didn't realize how bad the Vikings had fallen.
Looks like if the Eagle win one more game with them out of the remaining three, they could get in.

Using the playoff calculator, a full Vikings collapse and Commanders going 2-2 vs Eagles 1-2 (with Skins winning week 17) would let the Commanders into the wildcard spot. Very far-fetched though

Last edited:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I am not happy Wentz is hurt. That is lame.

However I love the Cowboys broke the Birds and slammed their season shut. They talked a bunch of crap leading into the wk 10. Several players talking junk. Fans with the stupid coffin. All their talk how they were going to bury Dallas. Then last week their backup scrub all the talk of choking. Cooper physically broke 1 CB and mentally broke a 2nd CB. wINTz done for the season. Foles comes in to save the day. I hope he plays well enough to divide the locker room and the city. Suck it Philly. Xmas comes early. Enjoy the long (even longer) offseason.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
His injury history, for those who like to link any struggles or bad throws he makes to his injuries.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I think it's a mental and precautionary thing. The Cowboys ended them last week. Might as well keep him from aggravating anything, clear his head, get a full off season, and be completely ready for next year.

Reactions: C42

C42

Reaction score
They should just let him sit the year. Season is done anyway. If by some miracle we make the playoffs, not gonna make it too far. Injuries hit us as bad as last year but this time at positions we don't have much depth at.

J12B

Reaction score
I'm wondering how Eagles fans are taking this news.

At this point 8-8 is still possible for a Wild Card spot and he could be shut down for back spasms?

Can't see how the fanbase won't turn on him if he doesn't play against the Texans in the scenario that a wild card spot is still up for grabs.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Oh,Man Alive you Mo-Fo!,,,as that Foghorn Leghorn 'linked' me back to the overwhelming gravitational pull of the ORBIT of YOU TUBE,,,:lmao2:

* naturally, I'd deemed it necessary upon my endeavors to ' magnify glass' it's powerful stand alone in house search engine to dial up my ultimate cartoon animation of my formulatively impressionable polly-wog era ,,,,"The world of Commander McBragg",,,er,,,QUITE!
o_O:lmao:o_O
:confused:

Nav22

Reaction score
It’s not a serious injury. They’ll lose Sunday night and be all but eliminated, so you might as well sit him the rest of the way after that.

The Eagles are 6-7. If they were, say, 8-5, it’d be different.

But Dallas swept Philly with Dak outplaying Wentz in both games. So they’re 6-7, not 8-5.

Reactions: CWR

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Yes, I stopped by and checked on him just last night. He was doing as well as can be expected and had just curled up to a Hungry Man turkey dinner. He was even kind enough to share his cranberry sauce with me since he says it gives him gas. I stayed for a short visit, but he had the 2014 NCAA D1 Championship game between North Dakota State and Illinois State running on a loop. He had some sort of weird drinking game going on with his poodle Garrett, and every time the announcer said the word "Wentz" he and Garrett would down a shot of Zima. It was a little awkward and the whole apartment smelled like moth balls and Carmex. As I bid farewell he invited me back for the weekend to watch the 2016 NFL draft on his Tevo and to enjoy fried bologna, raw onion, & mayo sandwiches that he called a Wentzwich. I said I'd have to pass on this one and was having a colonoscopy over the weekend instead, which he seemed to understand. All in all I'd say he's doing well, but can use the continued support of his brothers and sisters of the CBZ forums.
:lmao2::lmao::laugh: