Wentz - out for year? **merged**

lukin2006

Reaction score
Yes, I stopped by and checked on him just last night. He was doing as well as can be expected and had just curled up to a Hungry Man turkey dinner. He was even kind enough to share his cranberry sauce with me since he says it gives him gas. I stayed for a short visit, but he had the 2014 NCAA D1 Championship game between North Dakota State and Illinois State running on a loop. He had some sort of weird drinking game going on with his poodle Garrett, and every time the announcer said the word "Wentz" he and Garrett would down a shot of Zima. It was a little awkward and the whole apartment smelled like moth balls and Carmex. As I bid farewell he invited me back for the weekend to watch the 2016 NFL draft on his Tevo and to enjoy fried bologna, raw onion, & mayo sandwiches that he called a Wentzwich. I said I'd have to pass on this one and was having a colonoscopy over the weekend instead, which he seemed to understand. All in all I'd say he's doing well, but can use the continued support of his brothers and sisters of the CBZ forums.

:lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

lukin2006

Reaction score
It’s not a serious injury. They’ll lose Sunday night and be all but eliminated, so you might as well sit him the rest of the way after that.

The Eagles are 6-7. If they were, say, 8-5, it’d be different.

But Dallas swept Philly with Dak outplaying Wentz in both games. So they’re 6-7, not 8-5.

I'm sure Suh and Donald factored into their decision...

Nav22

Reaction score
Dak crowd:

“Dak has better overall stats and kills Wentz head-to-head and in overall W/L record. He’s on pace for his 3rd winning season in 3 years with a 2nd division title. He’s also much more durable than Wentz thus far, with Wentz possibly ending his 2nd straight season on IR.”

Wentz crowd:

“Oh yeah!?!? Well, in Wentz’s 1 winning season (out of 3), he got hurt and his backup won all the playoff games and Super Bowl!!”

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Dak crowd:

“Dak has better overall stats and kills Wentz head-to-head and in overall W/L record. He’s on pace for his 3rd winning season in 3 years with a 2nd division title. He’s also much more durable than Wentz thus far, with Wentz possibly ending his 2nd straight season on IR.”

Wentz crowd:

“Oh yeah!?!? Well, in Wentz’s 1 winning season (out of 3), he got hurt and his backup won all the playoff games and Super Bowl!!”
:lmao2::lmao:

Dre11

Reaction score
And Skins will lose to Jags, we clinch win or lose Sunday

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Apparently(although I truly care in the least),,,perchance, my self-imposed rigidly adhered to limited allotment of YOU-TUBE viewing time is quite possibly construed as some form of Lameness / shortcoming in yer' heathenist/ decadent Operating orb of temporary existence,but yer' substandardly& currently on display ,lack of DISCIPLINE of that which shall forever remain unmastered is SHAMEFUL to put it politely, PAL!o_O

*:lmao:just RIPPING YA A NEW ONE IN RAZORBLADE SPEED,BRO!,,,cuz' that's way I roll ,,,er,,,but,,,then again ,,,when I don't even know:confused:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

o_O

Gooch

E-Dog
Reaction score
I guess they need to see what a $13M cap hit QB can do this for them this year. Wentz cap number is only $7M (spotrac)

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Wentz can brush up on his Air Guitar while he's on the bench. He's no McNabb

0dDqnoCs

giphy.gif

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Yes, I stopped by and checked on him just last night. He was doing as well as can be expected and had just curled up to a Hungry Man turkey dinner. He was even kind enough to share his cranberry sauce with me since he says it gives him gas. I stayed for a short visit, but he had the 2014 NCAA D1 Championship game between North Dakota State and Illinois State running on a loop. He had some sort of weird drinking game going on with his poodle Garrett, and every time the announcer said the word "Wentz" he and Garrett would down a shot of Zima. It was a little awkward and the whole apartment smelled like moth balls and Carmex. As I bid farewell he invited me back for the weekend to watch the 2016 NFL draft on his Tevo and to enjoy fried bologna, raw onion, & mayo sandwiches that he called a Wentzwich. I said I'd have to pass on this one and was having a colonoscopy over the weekend instead, which he seemed to understand. All in all I'd say he's doing well, but can use the continued support of his brothers and sisters of the CBZ forums.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: