Wentz to Indy (no surprise)

Qcard

Reaction score
Manning and Luck will be a distant memory for Colts fans
Manning, Luck then Wentz:lmao::lmao2:

talk about a drop in Leadership qualities....

The Men on the Colts team know Wentz’s cup cake personality will be soothed by Frank Reich.....so cute, Wentz can be a ‘leader again’:facepalm:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
oh btw..when you stop and think about it, starting caliber QB's in the NFL ARE LIKE FINDING CLOSE TO A UNICORN. More like finding a 4 leaf clover. If every team could do it, they all would. It takes some luck, and alot of due diligence.

Dak is a starting QB because he was given the job, he did not earn it like most do. He was a 4th rounder for a reason, and if not for Garrett, he should have sat for a couple of years. Now, we see what he all about after 4 years, and, nothing but garbage stats against bad teams. That is where his luck came in.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dak is a starting QB because he was given the job, he did not earn it like most do. He was a 4th rounder for a reason, and if not for Garrett, he should have sat for a couple of years. Now, we see what he all about after 4 years, and, nothing but garbage stats against bad teams. That is where his luck came in.

Wow this is one of the worst evaluations I’ve ever seen, and combined with revisionist history.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Posts like this is why participation trophies were invented.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are the cops greasing the light poles in downtown Philly? Guess they'll give up that Wentzadelphia now? Ain't it weird how that parallels the Griffin mania in DC? From the second coming to "you still here' in one season.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
What's interesting to me the league is saying his value right now until otherwise proven is only a 3rd round pick.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
For a 2021 3rd rounder and 2022 second rounder (which can turn into a first if plays 75% of snaps

I say haha
everytime-i-arrive-late-to-the-party_o_3069011.jpg

HungryLion

Reaction score
I actually think Wentz will be better in Indy.

Awesome OL, better running game. This will help him a lot.

How good remains to be seen.

but regardless, the eagles having failure of any kind, always brings me pleasure.

Rayman70

Reaction score
man, you can cut the Dak hatred with a knife. WOW...did he steal your lunch money?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Cowturd thinks that Carson Wince is worth a game and half for the Colts next season. He predicts they will finish 12-4. Did he see the Eagles last season? He almost lost to Dinucci and put up a worse quarterback rating. I guess he is going down with the ship.:lmao2:

Turk

Reaction score
What's interesting to me the league is saying his value right now until otherwise proven is only a 3rd round pick.
Considering what it cost to get Wentz the eagles overall lost their shirts. and they still have to eat that big cap hit

Wentz could be excellent but his injury history and all the rumors about his attitude argue that the Colts probably paid too much.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
lmao...Wentz will get eaten alive in the afc and especially that difficult division.Good luck indy. BTW..Philly didnt get anywhere near what they wanted for him. Reality is a BEOTCH.

Difficult division with Houston and Jacksonville in it? Those 2 teams had the least amount of wins of any 2 cellar teams in the league by at least 4 total games.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Cowturd thinks that Carson Wince is worth a game and half for the Colts next season. He predicts they will finish 12-4. Did he see the Eagles last season? He almost lost to Dinucci and put up a worse quarterback rating. I guess he is going down with the ship.:lmao2:
Wentz is a downgrade from Rivers, a 38 year old QB lol...it will be confirmed. I see a 5-11 team. In a very bad div..the nfc east, Wentz failed miserably to hoist his team on his back. What makes anyone think he will improve Indy?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Difficult division with Houston and Jacksonville in it? Those 2 teams had the least amount of wins of any 2 cellar teams in the league by at least 4 total games.
JVILLE will be better than Indy this year under Meyer. Take it to the bank. I have zero faith in Wince.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Having the backup qb win a superbowl did not help him. The expectations, criticism, and pressure are not easy. Fresh start would be good