Wentz to Indy (no surprise)

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I don't think you can dispute that Wince has the physical skills to be a good NFL QB, but I have to defer to the great Hank Hill for the reason why he is a bad NFL qb.

that-boy-aint-right1.jpg

Tussinman

Reaction score
Good deal for both sides. Colts get a QB with good potential without having to give up alot of capital. Eagles with no leverage (roster bonus coming in March, QB whose injury prone, QB heavy draft) could still potentially get a 3rd and late 1st

Tussinman

Reaction score
Good for both sides. Eagles getting potentially a 3rd and late 1st is good considering they had very little leverage (roster bonus coming up in March, QB who was injury prone, QB heavy draft). Colts potentially getting a 4 year starter for a good price (both picks and salary wise) is good as well

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Good for both sides. Eagles getting potentially a 3rd and late 1st is good considering they had very little leverage (roster bonus coming up in March, QB who was injury prone, QB heavy draft). Colts potentially getting a 4 year starter for a good price (both picks and salary wise) is good as well

:huh::huh::huh: He's now waaaaaay overpaid

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
2/3rds of the cowboys starting WRs were out of the league by next year though.

Putting up 29 TDs 13 INTs and nearly 4,000 all purpose yards that year isn’t too bad considering Zeke only saw half the season

My issue with that season for Dak was it started strong and then just went to crap. He was on pace to have a even better season than his rookie season then it just got bad. Really bad after that Falcons game.
They got back a 3rd and a conditional 2nd for the guy they traded the No. 8 pick in 2016, the No. 77 pick (third round) in 2016, the No. 100 pick (fourth round) in 2016, a 2017 first-rounder and a 2018 second-rounder to get............Someone get Howie Roseman a "Trade Deal For Dummies" book
There were people on here hyping up Howie too......

Dre11

Reaction score
Lol a thread with 10 pages merge into a thread with 1.:thumbup:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No. Eagles have to eat the entire signing bonus along with the 2020 roster bonus. Colts are basically only on the hook for 4 years 100 million which is a incredible deal for a QB starter in 2021. That gives them a ton of flexibility roster/cap wise
I wouldn't pay 1 year 10 million for Wentz let alone 100 million. That's severely overpaid.

Tussinman

Reaction score
I wouldn't pay 1 year 10 million for Wentz let alone 100 million. That's severely overpaid.
Yeah it's overpaid because you making an emotional observation instead of a logical.

If the colts management and coaches legitimately believe that Wentz will be a solid 4 year starter for them than 4 years for 100 million is a good price that allows for continued roster development and flexible cap/restructures

Swagger

Reaction score
When will they get one, though?
Well they just acquired a QB who threw 81 TDs and 21 INTs over three seasons when he had an o line. I term that as a good QB. He has a good O Line once more at the Colts and some receivers so yep expect that type of production again.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Well they just acquired a QB who threw 81 TDs and 21 INTs over three seasons when he had an o line. I term that as a good QB. He has a good O Line once more at the Colts and some receivers so yep expect that type of production again.

Somebody didn't watch this year. His problems go way beyond protection issues.