Wentz to Indy (no surprise)

DFWJC

Reaction score
Indy wanted Stafford as well and made a play for him. Indy obviously believes they are a QB away and if Wentz is surrounded by the pieces, he can get it done.
True.

Both the Rams and Colts have fairly loaded all-around rosters, so it's a nice gig for a QB to walk into.

I guess next up in the veteran QB market are the Panthers, Saints and maybe Bears....

Maybe the Panthers just drafts their next guy if one falls to 8th
No idea what the other two will do

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Eagles will suck next year and be drafting a QB in 2022.

their future largely depends on how well they do drafting that QB.

All the more reason to keep Dak. We need to get ourselves as high above the Eagles as possible to take advantage of the situation. The Giants are improving, but they're not a real threat yet. The WFT is the only real threat we have right now from what I can see, and they don't have much at QB. Keeping Dak and building this defence through the draft and with a few bridge FAs will be the quickest way, imo, that we can take our division by storm.

Rayman70

Reaction score
OLE PETIE Prisco over on CBS SPORTS is still making excuses for Wince. The love fest continues. He said Philly couldnt protect him and the running game was brutal. lol...They had Sanders and scott..not bad. They had some really decent wideouts and 2 solid tightends, and Jason kelce .Peters on the oline. OMG..guess its just easier for THE MEDIA to keep the lie going about why Wentz is bad. Had Wentz been the QB in Dallas they(the sports media) would have issued him a scarlet letter already and ran him out on a rail.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Manning and Luck will be a distant memory for Colts fans

My man.

maxresdefault.jpg

Rayman70

Reaction score
Maybe in a Madden trade. Two firsts for middle of the pack QB? I guess in your mind unicorns are real.
this aint narnia. Dak is 2 times what Wince was or ever will be. You will soon find out his worth, one way or another.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
this aint narnia. Dak is 2 times what Wince was or ever will be. You will soon find out his worth, one way or another.

What is narnia? New one on me? You will also find out, one way or the other. I laugh at you.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Maybe in a Madden trade. Two firsts for middle of the pack QB? I guess in your mind unicorns are real.
oh btw..when you stop and think about it, starting caliber QB's in the NFL ARE LIKE FINDING CLOSE TO A UNICORN. More like finding a 4 leaf clover. If every team could do it, they all would. It takes some luck, and alot of due diligence.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
For a 2021 3rd rounder and 2022 second rounder (which can turn into a first if plays 75% of snaps

I say haha