Twitter: Werder Tweet: Garrett expected to be fired (no official word yet)

Chrispierce

Reaction score
With or without Garrett gone I think Rod will be let go. Then again this hasn't played out how I thought it would already.
I’m just kidding around...they already are out. I can’t wait to see who the new staff is. Exciting....

Reactions: CWR

ItzKelz

Reaction score
The funny thing is when we get a new head coach fans are not going to be happy.....because the real problem is Jerry and he is still here.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
so pages and around 30 threads to say the same thing, no decision...is there an ACTUAL message from the FO on this?

geez....

Well it broke about 10 last night on ESPN, was the lead off story on SportsCenter, and virtually every sports outlet is now reporting it as well.

That was about 8 hours ago...…….you would think if it was false somebody from the organization would have said something by now.

I think its a safe bet that its legit at this point.

foofighters

Reaction score
Well it broke about 10 last night on ESPN, was the lead off story on SportsCenter, and virtually every sports outlet is now reporting it as well.

That was about 8 hours ago...…….you would think if it was false somebody from the organization would have said something by now.

Or Jerry is just basking in the attention...

cml750

Reaction score
If you ask me, this whole thing seems disrespectful of Jason Garrett.
I am still not sold on this until I hear official word but you are 100% correct that if the goal was to be respectful to Garrett this circus has achieved the opposite.

glimmerman

Reaction score
It is. If it’s false JJ’s camp could have came out and released something so either it’s true or JJ isn’t gonna say anything just yet to draw more attention to the circus.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Of course it is. Jerry just doesn’t want to publicly announce it. Not yet anyway. And he might just let his contract play out without a fanfare.

It’s obviously not what Jerry wanted and why he’s stayed away from cameras so far.

LOBO7

Reaction score

If the Cowboys already have their guy maybe Jerry is just messing with the Giants by stalling Garrett's release. Since Garrett is interviewing with a division rival not worried about disrespecting a former coach.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
giphy.gif
Usually not a fan of all the gifs, but this one caught my eye.

Don't judge..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If the Cowboys already have their guy maybe Jerry is just messing with the Giants by stalling Garrett's release. Since Garrett is interviewing with a division rival not worried about disrespecting a former coach.
I actually believe Jerry was attempting to find some way to retain Jason in another capacity . But I think Jason still wants to coach. And he’s ready to move on if that’s not an option.

ghst187

Reaction score

Jerry should pay the NYG to take him

glimmerman

Reaction score
I actually believe Jerry was attempting to find some way to retain Jason in another capacity . But I think Jason still wants to coach. And he’s ready to move on if that’s not an option.
Would be funny if he got a gig as HC somewhere else and had proper control and then made it to the SB. JJ would be so mad.

dfense

Reaction score
Garrett will be the next Giants coach. Jerrah held out as long as possible.