Twitter: Werder Tweet: Garrett expected to be fired (no official word yet)

khiladi

Reaction score
Wow. Wow!

On Kellen Moore calling plays, Jason to Jerry: "I knew that wouldn't work, I told you that wouldn't work, this is your fault not mine, and I shouldn't be fired as a result."

And people still claim this guy is some saint of a human being? Get him out of here ASAP.

funny..

garrett use to always blame the Defense for his own failures at play calling. Going by the numbers that Garrett lackeys used to push to prop up their boy, Moore in his first year has been more successful than Garrett has even been.

but now the BUM is blaming the offense now..,

clff15701

Reaction score
Its obvious that none of the coaching staff or lower level employees know anything. Werder source has to come from JJ,SJ,Jason or his agent. The only other person would be a Jones family member but the coaching staff appears to be completely in the dark.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

I'm not saying Garrett has not coached his last game for the Cowboys and I'm also not saying that Garrett hasn't privately thought the end is here, But since Garrett has publicly said he wants to continue to coach the Cowboys and since that Werder tweet didn't say anything about Garrett telling him or anyone else that he expects to be fired, where did you come up with your title for this thread?

clff15701

Reaction score
To me it looks
I'm not saying Garrett has not coached his last game for the Cowboys and I'm also not saying that Garrett hasn't privately thought the end is here, But since Garrett has publicly said he wants to continue to coach the Cowboys and since that Werder tweet didn't say anything about Garrett telling him or anyone else that he expects to be fired, where did you come up with your title for this thread?

Werder did come on TV this morning and say that the cowboys were going to move fast on this. Somebody inside the Jones family must be feeding him bad info. Also, the Jones family haven't come out and call the rumor false. When the rumor that the coaching staff all got fired they refuted that within the hour.

remdak

Reaction score
I think they told him he wasn't going to be resigned and he just keeps showing up for work. :laugh:

Johnny23

Reaction score
I cant remember lol, I think it's from years ago lol...it was probably calling him out on the dez tapes or something....
I got blocked on Twitter by Tommi Lehran and Kristine "He raped me" Layhey. Because I called them out for one of their hot takes.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I have never in my lifetime, and it's been long so far, seen a coach get pampered like a friggen baby that got his toy taken away! If Garrett is so fragile that he needs some tender love from daddy, then he has problems besides being a lousy coach. Every coach in the NFL that has been fired in the past, it was done that day and it was over and time to move on. Not with Garrett! No...he needs to be taken to Chucky Cheese. And, if Garrett had any honor, he would gracefully tell daddy Jones that it's OK to just let me go on with life, you don't need to worry about my feelings, I'll be fine...but not him. Pathetic and an embarrassment is what he is.