We're about to be eliminated from the playoffs

Kevinicus

Reaction score
ok, I wasn’t for sure, I was going to post that. But was going to look it up, but have not done so. Not the first time I mixed the tie breakers up. :laugh:
I was goin to look at common games but wait to see the outcome of next weeks games first. As it may not matter then. :laugh:
There is actually another possibility should Washington win another, but it's less likely. If Dallas ended up in a 3 way tie with AZ and Min (or possibly another - say Chi/Det - not sure) they could get the 7th seed.

Beaker42

Reaction score
One more Washington win or Dallas loss and we are out, bros.

If that happens in the next two weeks (it will) it'll make no sense for Dalton to start another game. He won't be here next year. Gilbert should finish out the season.

I'll be curious to see what they do at QB once they are mathematically eliminated.
We all know it’ll be Dalton. They never do the obvious.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Once we get Rowdy back out there, things will go back to normal

That is not a good sign....Rowdy began in 1996, that was when the Cowboys started their decline and have not recovered since. Rowdy has been the curse actually, along with JJ ego.. You could say Rowdy is JJ's ego in mascot form. :thumbdown:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

If that happens in the next two weeks (it will) it'll make no sense for Dalton to start another game. He won't be here next year. Gilbert should finish out the season.

I'll be curious to see what they do at QB once they are mathematically eliminated.

My preference would be to play both our young guys. Give them each a half in all of the remaining games after we're eliminated. We also need to get some other young guys some experience.

Dreski

Reaction score
That is not a good sign....Rowdy began in 1996, that was when the Cowboys started their decline and have not recovered since. Rowdy has been the curse actually, along with JJ ego.. You could say Rowdy is JJ's ego in mascot form. :thumbdown:
Totally agree haha

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
If we lose to SF, it’s only right to let the Nooch get revenge on Philly! We need to match the 20 trick plays we ran last time.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Dalton will start till the end of the season and a very good chance of him starting for us in 21.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
I’m just hear to say I hate the entire organization, except Kelllen..

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Yeah well I'll go with the "false scenario" that once you're eliminated you use the remaining games to groom players for next year and not to reach incentives in a player's contract.
Well Mr Grinch..

I would expect that from you.

You would take the food off the table for babies.

It's your time of year.

:lmao:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
HO YEAH :yourock:!! Let’s make it happen boys. A loss next week against the 9ers will do it :oldcouple:!! PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY SAN FRAN!! We can actively tank and put Jerry’s delusional “we can still win the division” thoughts at rest.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
2021? Not happening, my friend.
Umm..

Frankly we all like Dalton's wife so much..

it's a lock Dalton is resigned at a higher contract just to keep her shopping at Victoria's Secret.

I swear..some of you guys have your priorities messed up.

:omg:

blueblood70

Reaction score

a posts full of ifs and butts and hopes and wishes..

LOL

so revisit in 2 weeks..:facepalm::muttley: