We're not as bad you think

XXLMike

Reaction score
I mean, in a way yes we are because of the injuries and lack of replacements however, just click around the football package today and look at all of the teams getting blown out and blown off the football, some of which were expected to win.

The Eagles The Jets are in a war The Packers are getting slapped. The Steelers are getting slapped..

The NFC is wide open

Maybe Jerry will realize this and make a deal or three.

starfan1

Reaction score
NFL is a week to week league so anyone can get beat and anyone can lose at this point the juggernaut I have seen is Buffalo

Dallas can win or lose with anyone they are talentless.

Our HC makes things more problematic as does the QB when he’s not clicking

Defense looks awful at times but there can be a time when everything clicks and we can roll with anyone

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
I mean, in a way yes we are because of the injuries and lack of replacements however, just click around the football package today and look at all of the teams getting blown out and blown off the football, some of which were expected to win.

The Eagles The Jets are in a war The Packers are getting slapped. The Steelers are getting slapped..

The NFC is wide open

Why would another organization make a deal with JJ? Why would they help him out of the mess he made?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The key is showing up ready to play.
We never do.
Hence we lose to medium/good teams.
Beating the hapless.
6- 11

Kingofholland

Reaction score

The NFC is wide open

We're not a good team right now, but there is a lot of parity in the NFL this year. Teams that looked good or bad the last couple weeks suddenly reversed course. So yeah the NFC east and NFC look open if the Cowboys can get their stuff together.

coult44

Reaction score

The NFC is wide open

You have to remember a lot of people here are glass half empty people. Then you have more folks here who just want the Cowboys to lose because they are jealous of Jerry and hate him.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Sadly it's enough to prove to Jerry that we are as bad as our opponents, and nothing needs to be done. Mark my words, the Iggles won't sit on their hands in medicrity...at least they will try

baltcowboy

Reaction score

The NFC is wide open

The issue for lots of fans is the Cowboys have no chance to win a Super Bowl because the Joneses refused to spend any money in free agency to improve the roster. The Cowboys will probably finish with 8-12 wins but will not even sniff the NFCCG. Fans are tired of the 30 year drought and the excuses.