We're not as bad you think

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Yea just watching games today, lots of teams suck right now. I think we'll see some unexpected wins that'll actually put us in playoff convention and make it seem we're better than what we really are...

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Yes people just aren’t positive enough, and are jealous of Jerry. LOL

Where do you all come up with this stuff?
Right? I was like "what the....." lol

Might have something more to do with us waiting around for 28 years (and counting) with Jerry in charge.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yea just watching games today, lots of teams suck right now. I think we'll see some unexpected wins that'll actually put us in playoff convention and make it seem we're better than what we really are...
There’s only three good teams in football right now consistently. And they’re good in all four phases. Offense defense, special team coaching.

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
I feel like Carolina & NYG are our only possible win games remaining.

Color me shocked if we win more than 6 games

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I feel like Carolina & NYG are our only possible win games remaining.

Color me shocked if we win more than 6 games
We got a good chance of beating up on Pittsburgh , Eagles aren’t that good, and neither is Washington. But we could beat up on Detroit also.

CWR

Reaction score
I mean, in a way yes we are because of the injuries and lack of replacements however, just click around the football package today and look at all of the teams getting blown out and blown off the football, some of which were expected to win.

The Eagles The Jets are in a war The Packers are getting slapped. The Steelers are getting slapped..

The NFC is wide open

Maybe Jerry will realize this and make a deal or three.
So you no longer have us struggling to win 6?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I mean, in a way yes we are because of the injuries and lack of replacements however, just click around the football package today and look at all of the teams getting blown out and blown off the football, some of which were expected to win.

The Eagles The Jets are in a war The Packers are getting slapped. The Steelers are getting slapped..

The NFC is wide open

Maybe Jerry will realize this and make a deal or three.
I’ve been saying it’s a long season and only 4 have been played. Yet 99% of the board has already given up. Thrown in the towel. Quit.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The notion that since other teams suck too the cowboys don't suck as bad...is how far we have truly fallen from our legacy.

Great...we will win the lEast, right? Cause they all suck...just like every other year. Then we get our ax whipped against playoff caliber teams, just like every other year.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The notion that since other teams suck too the cowboys don't suck as bad...is how far we have truly fallen from our legacy.

Great...we will win the lEast, right? Cause they all suck...just like every other year. Then we get our ax whipped against playoff caliber teams, just like every other year.
Poor baby.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

The talent is spread through the entire league. There are no longer any juggernauts. If you don’t have all four faces of the game, you’re not going to win consistently offense, defense, special teams, coaching, this is the NFL like it or don’t.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
At this point I'm wondering what it would take to convince you. There seems to be a lot more evidence to show it than not.
Convince me of what. That we’re an average team. I already know it. But we don’t suck. And on a good day, we can play against anybody. I actually thought we played better with the rookies on defense line. And the offensive line is always going to get better. BB already looks better. so I wonder what it’s gonna take to convince you, that we’re not as bad as you may think.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When you draft average. That’s all you’re going to be is average. People are pissed. We haven’t been to a Super Bowl , or we stink in the playoffs. When the reality is, we shouldn’t even be in the playoffs. We overachieve constantly. maybe I’m not the one that needs to be convinced of something. and then the excuse comes, you settle for average? I’m not settling for anything, I’m just enjoying the product they put out there. I have no control over so I don’t get upset. I enjoy watching Philadelphia lose as much as the Cowboys win.

rambo2

Reaction score
When you draft average. That’s all you’re going to be is average. People are pissed. We haven’t been to a Super Bowl , or we stink in the playoffs. When the reality is, we shouldn’t even be in the playoffs. We overachieve constantly. maybe I’m not the one that needs to be convinced of something. and then the excuse comes, you settle for average? I’m not settling for anything, I’m just enjoying the product they put out there. I have no control over so I don’t get upset. I enjoy watching Philadelphia lose as much as the Cowboys win.
If you think that the Cowboys draft average, you don’t follow the league. The Cowboys are way above average in the draft.