We're not as bad you think

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you think that the Cowboys draft average, you don’t follow the league. The Cowboys are way above average in the draft.
Will consistently always below 15. Very really do we go above that without trading or something else and the rest of the NFL their average also so except for three or four teams that’s what the NFL is. Maybe you’re not following the league. That’s why you don’t know who’s going to win week and week out. The Saints were supposed to destroy the Eagles what happened. Pittsburgh was supposed to win today big.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
The issue for lots of fans is the Cowboys have no chance to win a Super Bowl because the Joneses refused to spend any money in free agency to improve the roster. The Cowboys will probably finish with 8-12 wins but will not even sniff the NFCCG. Fans are tired of the 30 year drought and the excuses.
"WE LIKE OUR GUYS"...Never has a phase said so much" :facepalm:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don't care what anybody else says. As long as the Joneses own this team. Dallas will never sniff a SB. .Guaranteed...
Will never sniff a Super Bowl again, he has Super Bowl rings. He might not get anymore.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
I mean, in a way yes we are because of the injuries and lack of replacements however, just click around the football package today and look at all of the teams getting blown out and blown off the football, some of which were expected to win.

The Eagles The Jets are in a war The Packers are getting slapped. The Steelers are getting slapped..

The NFC is wide open

Maybe Jerry will realize this and make a deal or three.
Have you seen the Saints play since they absolutely annihilated Dallas? Yea they aren’t even that good. The league is down for sure but the Cowboys talent also dropped. Again in a down year if Jerrah was, “All in” this would have been a good year to do it.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jerry, drafts, sexy, who doesn’t want the workhorse the pits. He wants the glory the sack leader. The only problem is it’s not consistent. Give me the workhorses. We need a GM. But who doesn’t know that

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:laugh::facepalm: You mean rings Jimmy got him. And you have to look 30 years back to see those....fixed....
You do realize Jimmy didn’t want Emmett Smith and Jimmy? didn’t want Troy Aikman. He wanted Bill Walsh. I guess I hold my head too, do you have an aspirin? I could get you one.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
You do realize Jimmy didn’t want Emmett Smith and Jimmy? didn’t want Troy Aikman. He wanted Bill Walsh.
Give it up, man. You want to ride the Jock of the worst GM in any sport go right ahead. If this clown was all that. Why hasn't he done anything sense. Not even a sniff. So it proves he's a loser as a GM. He's Clueless. But maybe you have enough life for 30 more years to prove this wrong..Ole Stephen will be doing the 30 year run by himself then...I'd give up all 3 Super Bowls if the idiot never bought the team or ever stepped foot in Dallas or Irving...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I mean, in a way yes we are because of the injuries and lack of replacements however, just click around the football package today and look at all of the teams getting blown out and blown off the football, some of which were expected to win.

The Eagles The Jets are in a war The Packers are getting slapped. The Steelers are getting slapped..

The NFC is wide open

Maybe Jerry will realize this and make a deal or three.
we are not as bad as you think. we are actually worse.