Were people actually expecting anything better from Dinucci?

droopdog7

Reaction score
Dinucci gave us about what was expected, it was the coaching that I expected more from.
Then you’re missing the point. Play calling is lipstick on a pig in this case. It’s still a pig.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I honestly think they should continue to start him.

Yeah, pretty rough game but she showed more than guys like Weeden or Cassel in the past. I guarantee he did better than Cooper Rush would've.

This is the preseason for 2021. Might as well develop the guy and see if he can function as a capable backup.

Redline360

Reaction score
Same as I expected from any backup this season. Team has checked out. It doesn't matter who you put back there

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
About what anyone should expect from a seventh round rookie who was the developmental guy. Quarterbacking is really really hard.

That said, at least we have an excuse. Wince was almost as bad.

I expected better accuracy. Throw a ball to a spot. In college or the NFL, it's not that different.

Gaede

Reaction score
Obviously no. I turned the game on out of curiosity. But he is even worse than I imagined.

I am extremely surprised that Gilbert didn't play

zerofill

Reaction score
lol I wasn't expecting much... But, I didn't expect so little either HAHAHA.

This game literally had me laughing my *** off. He has a definite future in comedy acting.

Never saw anyone portray a comedy version of an NFL QB so well.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Humorously had better stats tonight than Wentz did. I mean, still bad, but I'm amused by that.