Were the NASA moonwalks staged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm an agent........ oh shoot, I was supposed to keep that quiet. Now I'm gonna have to kill you.

Can't kill me...I am not an agent but I am not really here.

So easy to pull the conspiracy theorist out. They just can't help themselves.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Unless these nuts go there themselves they won’t believe it. So it would be the same thing all over again. Lol.
If they went there themselves then they would say that NASA had some form of mind control that forced them to think they were actually there. It never ends with these guys, never.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
This thread is such a bummer. I guess now they're gonna tell me that Aliens built the pyramids. And stonehenge.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Photos #1, #2, and #3........ who or what took the photos. No, I'm not on the conspiracy side, I'm just curious who or what was holding the camera.
I'm pretty sure it was the cameraman in the studio. If you look real close you can ALMOST see the strings holding the model........ :rolleyes:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going to close this thread.

I think good intentions are with the humor but at the same time I don't want to find out later that some of these conspiracy guys have a real mental condition and we are making fun of them. I don't want to be a part of that if it is the case.

Also hard to get into this conspiracy stuff without bringing the Gubment into it which normally will bring politics into it.

So although we were having what seems like the humor was not being mean, it very well could be taken that way with someone with mental issues.

Heck even if they don't believe they have mental issues and a doctor says they don't...even though we are doing so as a good natured ribbing...they might not feel the same being called nutters when they truly believe something.

Sadly in their minds they will fill this is because they are telling the truth and we are trying to silence them.

That is not the case. It is being closed down for the reason I said it was being closed down.

There are plenty of conspiracy blogs, forums and areas for them to express themselves out there in the intertubez.

If I have really upset them by calling them nutters or the like. I honestly apologize.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.