Were the NASA moonwalks staged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timb2

Reaction score
They may not be able to see the stars and stripes, but they could easily tell it's a man made object....and that's along with the fact that there's no way Russia wasn't watching the Apollo missions through their own telescopes.
Why are there no stars on the moon landings???

DFWJC

Reaction score
Right, but I'm sure these guys don't believe the photos are real, so I'm asking why other countries haven't let the cat out of the bag. :cool:
They would be falling all over themselves to disprove it. Absolutely.
But they can't.
They strictly monitored all of the transmissions and could not find fault.
They sure wanted to, but couldn't.
But hey, a couple of extreme outlier you tubes can be real convincing. :lmao2:

Btw, although we're the only ones to put men on the moon, there are other countries that have had "soft landings"
There are multiple countries with flags now planted on the moon.

5 of our 6 flags are still standing.
China, Japan, USSR and the European Space Agency all have flags up there via unmanned landings.
Eventually they will all be dust though and most thing they've already been "bleached" to near white for solar exposure.

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
But they can't.

Btw, although we're the only ones to put men on the moon, there are other countries that have had "soft landings"

China, Japan, USSR and the European Space Agency all have flags up there via unmanned landings.
Eventually they will all be dust though.

You still have not told me me what Armstrong & Collins are doing in that video

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
But they can't.

Eventually they will all be dust though.
Plus the reflectors that we routinely hit with lasers to measure the distance accurately

DFWJC

Reaction score
If you mean "Why are there no stars left on the flag", the answer is that the sun bleached the flag.
I think he was dredging up the old middle school question (sorry if that sounds harsh, but its true) about lack stars in the sky in photos...which does not take into account the extreme brightness of the lunar surface, the ever present sunlight, and the exposure limits of cameras.

I need to escape this thread. Got sucked down a rabbit hole and not worth it.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think he was dredging up the old middle school question (sorry if that sounds harsh, but its true) about lack stars in the sky in photos...which does not take into account the extreme brightness of the lunar surface, the ever present sunlight, and the exposure limits of cameras.

I need to escape this thread. Got sucked down a rabbit hole and not worth it.
"Oh man, we forgot to add stars to the backdrop!!" lol:facepalm:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Another hallmark of conspiracy theorists is that they incessantly ask questions they think are unanswerable, are then provided the answer, but then just turn around and ask another question.
Deflection......the ultimate weapon of the stubborn.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Here is a NASA engineer explaining about technology they are Currently working on to go beyond that barrier that would make it impossible to get to the moon without it:

Now here is another NASA engineer telling us we threw that technology in the garbage back in 69 bruh’s....

These are two different NASA engineers telling us we Currently don’t have this technology, not some random conspiracy theorists....

If any of you had an ounce in intellectual honesty you wouldn’t ignore NASA’s Engineers from these two videos...

GSM

DFWJC

Reaction score
Oh, but there's a you tube that has an engineer talking about testing the Orion design and being sure it can handle the radiation....which is a common sense test that any new design would do.
Lol
Somehow, flat earther people think that means we've never designed a craft that can go through that radiation belt. It doesnt remotely mean that,

Its a normal test..just like testing takeoff, re-entry, multi stages, etc. Like testing a new car. You still test everything. Doesnt mean cars have never done it. Good grief.

So throw out the overwhelming mountain of evidence that clearly shows we went there multiple times.
This thread is embarrassing

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
If any of you had an ounce in intellectual honesty you wouldn’t ignore NASA’s Engineers from these two videos...

GSM
You need to re-watch what he said and think about it.
He did NOT say other versions of space draft have never done this. He says they need to be sure this version can. And he's right. You have to do the tests. Many times if needed.

In fact he said they need to test the re-entry and thatwas possibly the biggest challenge.
Are you saying we've never done re-entries either?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
You need to re-watch what he said and think about it.
He did NOT say other versions of space draft have never done this. He says they need to be sure this version can. And he's right. You have to do the tests. Many times if needed.

In fact he said they need to test the re-entry and thatwas possibly the biggest challenge.
Are you saying we've never done re-entries either?

Now that you’ve watched the first video you need to see the second one to understand how ridiculous this whole thing is.

There are different levels of “Space travel.”

Supposedly we just threw away the technology that got us to the moon in the 60’s.

That’s technology worth millions not to mention man hours, just nonchalantly thrown in the garbage. Preposterous!!!

At least tell we kept the files in storage and we gotta rework the data but don’t tell me we threw it in the trash...

diefree666

Reaction score
Now that you’ve watched the first video you need to see the second one to understand how ridiculous this whole thing is.

There are different levels of “Space travel.”

Supposedly we just threw away the technology that got us to the moon in the 60’s.

That’s technology worth millions not to mention man hours, just nonchalantly thrown in the garbage. Preposterous!!!

At least tell we kept the files in storage and we gotta rework the data but don’t tell me we threw it in the trash...
you clearly have never worked for the government. I did. This kind of thing happens ALL the time.

To be blunt just go away and redo your tin foil hat

DanteEXT

Reaction score
you clearly have never worked for the government. I did. This kind of thing happens ALL the time.

Trashed, scrapped or re-purposed if it was usable for something else. Can't keep everything.

DFWJC

Reaction score

The irony here is that this thread is about some believing we never even set foot on the moon--not any of the 6 times.
Yet in the video he references, the guy says plain as day that we may go BACK there before going to Mars or elsewhere. He obviously believes/knows that of course we've already been there.
So even the random/rare/weird video that is being used to de-bunk...in fact de-bunks the de-bunkers.
Just comical

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The irony here is that this thread is about some believing we never even set foot on the moon--not any of the 6 times.
Yet in the video he references, the guy says plain as day that we may go BACK there before going to Mars or elsewhere. He obviously believes/knows that of course we've already been there.
So even the random/rare/weird video that is being used to de-bunk...in fact de-bunks the de-bunkers.
Just comical

Well in tin foil hat land you can do that.
You can watch a whole video...take one section of it that might make you question something, ignore the rest of it and it is proof.

I could be wrong but I think this was like the 911 truther thing.
I believe it was Popular Mechanics that went through a list of things by the conspiracy guys and debunked them line for line, question by question, point by point (think there is even a video of this)...but because there was one thing that there were not 100% sure on.( can not remember what it was but they debunked it but left something open as questionable or possible for another explanation) the conspiracy guys took that one point and tried to make it so it proved the rest of the completely debunked stuff was wrong.

It's comical.

What is even funnier is the more you debunk it, the more they become entrenched in the idea that...That is what they want you to believe so it will die.

Also...You will find that more times than not, most conspiracy theorist don't not stop at one or two things ...it is multiple conspiracies that are out there and we are all just to blind and silly not to see them.

You could have the average guy might have questions about the Kennedy Assassination. Maybe questions about Sasquatch or the Loch Ness monster...but most do not have the beliefs that multiple things are a conspiracy out to get you and everyone else.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
but they say they cant right now. here watch this. It also shows that they lost all the telemetry from the Apollo missions which would prove they went.
I don't think the telemetry is really lost though as I am able to think critically.
see what Don Pettit says in the beginning We cant go back.

How convenient that they "lost" that data. lol. But we found the video of them hoaxing the Earth while in the Lunar Modulator. It amazes me that all of the lies that NASA get's caught in that "some" people are still so willing to trust them.

Status
Not open for further replies.