Were the NASA moonwalks staged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFWJC

Reaction score
How convenient that they "lost" that data. lol. But we found the video of them hoaxing the Earth while in the Lunar Modulator. It amazes me that all of the lies that NASA get's caught in that "some" people are still so willing to trust them.
So you believe the part about lost the data but not the part about that they went there?
Honest question...as I'm not fully sure what you're saying here.

Plus, that one guy out of a 1000 does not speak for all of NASA.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So you believe the part about lost the data but not the part about that they went there?
Honest question...as I'm not fully sure what you're saying here.

Plus, that one guy out of a 1000 does not speak for all of NASA.
Assuming he really is from NASA.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Dude stop, here’s proof...;)

Proof of what? That is the exact video that those of us who call NASA out as the hoaxsters they are, are telling you straight up that their shielding in Orion will be put to the test passing through the Van Allen Radiation belts. Where did he say that the Apollo missions with infinitely less advanced shielding ever passed through? Yet, several other NASA video's claim they can't go to the moon as we "lost that technology"

I can't wait to see an actual photo of Earth that has not been manipulated in Photoshop or any other program. That should be interesting. Because as of now, we do not have a single image of Earth that is legit and that would stand up in court as proof. All of the previous images of Earth are all different. Hard to believe for you? Also some are too small like the Earth rise over the Moon image. The Earth is 4 times larger than the moon yet, that fake image shows it the size the moon would be while standing on Earth. Also the Japanese version of the Earth Rise shows a small non rotating Earth in it's video feed. Just in case you actually wanted to examine any of this? If not, who am I to interfere with your fantasy?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Well, there's only one way to prove if the landings were faked. Someone has to make the trip and find the stuff that was left behind.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Proof of what? That is the exact video that those of us who call NASA out as the hoaxsters they are, are telling you straight up that their shielding in Orion will be put to the test passing through the Van Allen Radiation belts. Where did he say that the Apollo missions with infinitely less advanced shielding ever passed through? Yet, several other NASA video's claim they can't go to the moon as we "lost that technology"

I can't wait to see an actual photo of Earth that has not been manipulated in Photoshop or any other program. That should be interesting. Because as of now, we do not have a single image of Earth that is legit and that would stand up in court as proof. All of the previous images of Earth are all different. Hard to believe for you? Also some are too small like the Earth rise over the Moon image. The Earth is 4 times larger than the moon yet, that fake image shows it the size the moon would be while standing on Earth. Also the Japanese version of the Earth Rise shows a small non rotating Earth in it's video feed. Just in case you actually wanted to examine any of this? If not, who am I to interfere with your fantasy?
Don't forget, Earth's atmosphere magnifies the moon as it nears the horizon. Since the moon has no atmosphere, that wouldn't happen with the Earth.

DFWJC

Reaction score

You don't even think we have one real photo of earth?
Ever?

:lmao2::lmao::lmao2::facepalm::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Good lordy son, are you ******** me?

Last edited:

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Well in tin foil hat land you can do that.
You can watch a whole video...take one section of it that might make you question something, ignore the rest of it and it is proof.

I could be wrong but I think this was like the 911 truther thing.
I believe it was Popular Mechanics that went through a list of things by the conspiracy guys and debunked them line for line, question by question, point by point (think there is even a video of this)...but because there was one thing that there were not 100% sure on.( can not remember what it was but they debunked it but left something open as questionable or possible for another explanation) the conspiracy guys took that one point and tried to make it so it proved the rest of the completely debunked stuff was wrong.

It's comical.

What is even funnier is the more you debunk it, the more they become entrenched in the idea that...That is what they want you to believe so it will die.

Also...You will find that more times than not, most conspiracy theorist don't not stop at one or two things ...it is multiple conspiracies that are out there and we are all just to blind and silly not to see them.

You could have the average guy might have questions about the Kennedy Assassination. Maybe questions about Sasquatch or the Loch Ness monster...but most do not have the beliefs that multiple things are a conspiracy out to get you and everyone else.
You would be wrong, dead wrong. Your ignorance is amazing on this and other subjects. Popular Mechanic's didn't debunk anything. Their analysis is woeful at best. Besides that botchery didn't even address Building 7 at all. Do you even know about building 7? Did you watch the BBC clip where they said that the Solomon Building (Building 7 in case you didn't know) had already fallen and yet behind the reporters, their live feed clearly showed it standing. It was 23 seconds later that the LIVE feed showed the building collapse.

Dude, extremely smart architects, engineers, demolition professionals and countless others have proven that the "official narrative" is a joke and is impossible. Yet, here you are like a sponge just accepting whatever mainstream media feeds you. That is what is COMICAL to use your word. Wake up. The world you live in is not what you have been told it is.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Well, there's only one way to prove if the landings were faked. Someone has to make the trip and find the stuff that was left behind.
Sure are some pretty good photos of each and every landing spot already...showing just that.
Unless we think the satellite going around the moon at 31 miles up and taking nice photos is not real either.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Don't forget, Earth's atmosphere magnifies the moon as it nears the horizon. Since the moon has no atmosphere, that wouldn't happen with the Earth.
That would be a massive amount of magnification don't you think? But as the moon passes overhead there is no more magnification effect. So if you stood on the moon looking back at Earth it would always be larger than how the moon looks standing on Earth. At least in the real world. In the made up world, the moon and Earth can be the exact same size. As long as NASA said so, that is all that matters for some.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
NASA released thousands of photos from their Apollo archive a few years ago. Here's a link to some cool ones
http://blackbag.gawker.com/nasa-releases-totally-real-definitely-not-faked-high-re-1734666277

Here's a link to 14,000+ photos from Apollo missions, were they all faked? :facepalm:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
That would be a massive amount of magnification don't you think? But as the moon passes overhead there is no more magnification effect. So if you stood on the moon looking back at Earth it would always be larger than how the moon looks standing on Earth. At least in the real world. In the made up world, the moon and Earth can be the exact same size. As long as NASA said so, that is all that matters for some.
Perspective is a funny thing...........

fun-with-perspective.jpg
funny-pictures-huge-pigeon-perspective.jpg
1437303025-0.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You would be wrong, dead wrong. Your ignorance is amazing on this and other subjects. Popular Mechanic's didn't debunk anything. Their analysis is woeful at best. Besides that botchery didn't even address Building 7 at all. Do you even know about building 7? Did you watch the BBC clip where they said that the Solomon Building (Building 7 in case you didn't know) had already fallen and yet behind the reporters, their live feed clearly showed it standing. It was 23 seconds later that the LIVE feed showed the building collapse.

Dude, extremely smart architects, engineers, demolition professionals and countless others have proven that the "official narrative" is a joke and is impossible. Yet, here you are like a sponge just accepting whatever mainstream media feeds you. That is what is COMICAL to use your word. Wake up. The world you live in is not what you have been told it is.

See what I mean.

Popular Mechanics Debunked 99.9999999% of the 911 truther stuff and they don't believe it.

Not only that...How did I know that the moon landing conspiracy guy was also going to be a 911 truther.

All I had to do is post a paragraph or two and the bats are flying out the belfry at full speed.

Shocking...absolutely shocking.

Dude...You better run because they are out there and they are going to find you talking in these forums...who knows...maybe one of us are "agents" and checking out everything you have said already...we might already know where you are.

acr731

Reaction score
NASA released thousands of photos from their Apollo archive a few years ago. Here's a link to some cool ones
http://blackbag.gawker.com/nasa-releases-totally-real-definitely-not-faked-high-re-1734666277

Here's a link to 14,000+ photos from Apollo missions, were they all faked? :facepalm:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Photos #1, #2, and #3........ who or what took the photos. No, I'm not on the conspiracy side, I'm just curious who or what was holding the camera.

acr731

Reaction score
See what I mean.

Popular Mechanics Debunked 99.9999999% of the 911 truther stuff and they don't believe it.

Not only that...How did I know that the moon landing conspiracy guy was also going to be a 911 truther.

All I had to do is post a paragraph or two and the bats are flying out the belfry at full speed.

Shocking...absolutely shocking.

Dude...You better run because they are out there and they are going to find you talking in these forums...who knows...maybe one of us are "agents" and checking out everything you have said already...we might already know where you are.

I'm an agent........ oh shoot, I was supposed to keep that quiet. Now I'm gonna have to kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.