Were the NASA moonwalks staged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I will say this.

On any topic you can imagine, you can find a countering (and convincing) you-tube vid or 10.

Where there ever dinosaurs?
Is the earth really round?
Are photos of various galaxies make believe artwork?
Was the holocaust made up?
Is Elvis really still alive?
Was John Lennon an alien?
Did we never go to the moon?
Do data collecting missions to the edges of the solar system and beyond not really exist?
Is Barak Obama the true antichrist?
Or maybe its trump?
Do lizard people run our world governments?

Go ahead, look it up. I'm sure you can find some convincing evidence of each of these.

free world. If 1000s say one thing and a handful say otherwise, it's still allowed.
Go for it.
Knock yourself out
Just don't pee down my leg and tell me its raining........ keep it to yourself

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Miss 2,try to use humor to discredit your opponent when you can't give a logical reason for what Armstrong & Collins are doing in that video.... Yes I am a supposed Conspiracy Nut,but I try to use video so you can't just explain away so smear tactics of making your opponent look not credible.....Same tactic they use in politics to discredit the opponent. "Basically Don't believe them,they are crazy,they must believe in Bigfoot,Little Green Men,and the Lochness Monster. They clump you in with others. I do believe in the Government does not tell the people the truth and News has been shown they are just propaganda.
I usually don't argue with idiots...... they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It does not fit yours and so you have to explain it away.
NvWsueo.jpg

So are you saying the U.S. flag isn't really on the moon?.........If not, you don't think the Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, Japanese, British, or some other country in possession of a telescope wouldn't say something?

timb2

Reaction score
I will say this.

On any topic you can imagine, you can find a countering (and convincing) you-tube vid or 10.

Do data collecting missions to the edges of the solar system and beyond not really exist?
Or maybe its trump?

Go ahead, look it up. I'm sure you can find some convincing evidence of each of these.

free world. If 1000s say one thing and a handful say otherwise, it's still allowed.
Go for it.
Knock yourself out

Was JFK Assasination a Conspiracy?
Was that a Fake Bin Laden in that Admitting to 911 video?
Did the news edit David Koresch's to make him look crazier than he was?
Did the USA ever almost have a Government overthrow called The Business Plot?
Why did the DC Madame commit suicide and not reveal all her political clients that she had?
Did Breibart die because he stated he was going to release damaging evidence on Obama not even 24 before?
Did the FBI try to ruined Trump and also make sure Hillary was cleared before they even interviewed her???

Yeah there are conspiracies and stuff like Bigfoot,Elvis is alive,Little Green Men to muddy it up.

timb2

Reaction score
NvWsueo.jpg

So are you saying the U.S. flag isn't really on the moon?.........If not, you don't think the Russians, Chinese, North Koreans, Japanese, British, or some other country in possession of a telescope wouldn't say something?
Why was the American flag waving when it shouldn't have been???

DFWJC

Reaction score
NvWsueo.jpg

A telescope won't do the trick totally.

The best way to see what was left behind is from the ongoing Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) . It orbits the moon at about 31 miles up and continues to snap photos.

here are some that show some of the Apollo 16 landing site stuff, such as tracks, Lunar Rover etc.

Flag-Apollo-16-1024x1024.jpg

bb721

Reaction score
Why was the American flag waving when it shouldn't have been???

If that was wind making the flag move wouldn’t we have also seen dust blowing along the ground? Have you seen how fine and powdery the surface was?

timb2

Reaction score
Was JFK Assassination a Conspiracy?

Bowers died and his brother said he had gone missing a month earlier and was missing a finger when he returned and Bowers would not tell them anything.

,.,/.,

Was that a Fake Bin Laden in that Admitting to 911 video?
bin_laden_fake.jpg

.//,.././

,/.//./,,

.,/.

,/.//,,

Did the news edit David Koresch's to make him look crazier than he was?

.llfp[dlds,/x/
/,//..

,//.

Did the USA ever almost have a Government overthrow called The Business Plot?

./,./,./m/.m/,./m.m./m/m

Do I need to go on???

Why did the DC Madame commit suicide and not reveal all her political clients that she had?

Did Breibart die because he stated he was going to release damaging evidence on Obama not even 24 before?

Did the FBI try to ruined Trump and also make sure Hillary was cleared before they even interviewed her???

Yeah there are conspiracies and stuff like Bigfoot,Elvis is alive,Little Green Men to muddy it up.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A telescope won't do the trick totally.

The best way to see what was left behind is from the ongoing Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) . It orbits the moon at about 31 miles up and continues to snap photos.

here are some that show some of the Apollo 16 landing site stuff, such as tracks, Lunar Rover etc.

Flag-Apollo-16-1024x1024.jpg
They may not be able to see the stars and stripes, but they could easily tell it's a man made object....and that's along with the fact that there's no way Russia wasn't watching the Apollo missions through their own telescopes.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I will say this.

Or maybe its trump?

Go for it.
Knock yourself out
What really made me upset is when that bad hurricane or typhoon whatever hit the Philippines and a nut job in Missouri said that the U.S. government used a secret weapon to control the weather and created the storm against them. His main piece of "evidence" was a weather radar that supposedly showed a large microwave burst in the area of where the storm started to form.

It took me like 10 mins of searching to find that the those particular types of radar have that glitch occur even on a regular timed appearance. He had all the normal pseudo-science and garbage from so called "experts" really more nut jobs with no science credibility, not a working scientist nor meteorologist. Anyways bunch of people listened to him and believed him despite the obvious counter-evidence and common sense too that such a thing wasn't possible.

JustChip

Reaction score
I've recently seen a couple of things on TV that indicate there is an effort to discredit the NASA moonwalks by suggesting they were staged. The first was a scene in the movie "Minions" where they interrupt the actual faking of the moonwalk. The second thing I saw was a scene from this season's X-Files where they show the NASA moonwalk being staged. Are you the audience buying what is being suggested
moonwalks staged?"
  1. Staged by NASA
  2. NASA really walked on the moon.

I was a 16 year old working at a barbeque restaurant when Neil Armstrong made that small step and the whole restaurant was glued to the TV. No question it really occurred. The company I worked for in the 70's hired Jim Lovell as President. I fortunate to sit with him at a table for dinner or breakfast at various company functions and it was fascinating talking to him about the space program.

DFWJC

Reaction score
They may not be able to see the stars and stripes, but they could easily tell it's a man made object....and that's along with the fact that there's no way Russia wasn't watching the Apollo missions through their own telescopes.
Even the mighty Hubble telescope only has a resolution of about 328 feet across. But having an orbiting lunar satellite gets a camera very close. It's resolutions is only 1.6 feet...so amazing.

All 6 landing sites have been photographed.

JustChip

Reaction score
I'd sooner believer a conspiracy in the JFK assassination or an alien crashed saucer at Roswell than I would the moonwalk thing.

I don't know about a conspiracy in the Kennedy assassination, but I don't believe for a minute that Oswald acted alone. If for no other reason than Jack Ruby. That dude wasn't grief-stricken and decided to kill Oswald in retribution.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Even the mighty Hubble telescope only has a resolution of about 328 feet across. But having an orbiting lunar satellite gets a camera very close. It's resolutions is only 1.6 feet...so amazing.
All 6 landing sites have been photographed.
Right, but I'm sure these guys don't believe the photos are real, so I'm asking why other countries haven't let the cat out of the bag. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.