We're winning 11-12 games this season

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
8e03f1de-6c49-4e33-ab7d-00f10d4cecf9_text.gif

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I see a lot of complaining this season on the forum and yeah I can get it and I agree with the complaints somewhat, but this team can and will win 11-12 games!! We’re going back to the playoffs, book it! I’m not a Dak or McCarthy fan in the slightest but I’m calling my shot! I believe in this team and we’ll only keep getting better as the season progresses.

Yeehaw!
So basically your saying you hope the team wins a bunch of games.

Got it.

LysleE

Reaction score
How do you win 12 games with a defense that cannot stop the run against good run teams; cannot run the ball; have a limited passing attack with a historically inconsistent QB? And you have Jerry in their ear telling them how good they are, they just have been getting tough breaks.
While applaud your optimism, I think you need to temper your expectations a bit.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
If you think this is an 11 win team with this oline, run game and schedule, Dak deserves his contract.

rambo2

Reaction score
are you suggesting they are good? Are you suggesting this latest rash of injuries to our horrid will be beneficial? C'mon man, try harder to put your fandom away and be objective for once
I'm suggesting that they will beat Pittsburgh and be 3 and 2 and in 1st place after 5 games.

rambo2

Reaction score
Anything is possible ,this team could jell and become something special.Mazy came alive last week.Leupeke showed us what he can do.A spark can be ignited among these players it has happened before , it's called chemistry .
I was really happy with what I saw in Mazzi, Luepke, and Overshown. Maybe that draft won't turn out bad after all. I also think that some of the holding calls were bad calls and Guyton will be fine.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I think we suck. This is a 6 W team.

But to the OP's point: the entirety of the NFL?... also sucks. We might be a middling team that gets better.

Probably not. But it's not so outrageous to think it might happen.

For example... does anyone really think Philly looks good? They suck too.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
there is a difference in being optimistic and being a homer

with a 17 fame schedule we would have to win at least 9 more games out of 13.

NOW we have another game with the Giants so there is one
if we sweep Wash that is two more
TB
Carolina
Bungles
Houston

that is just seven

so anyone really thinking this team can win more than that.....
You do you.

rambo2

Reaction score
We can win the SB. Bring back most of the same players and add a few better ones.

And the same fans will still predict a losing record the following year.
It will be so funny if the Cowboys go on a winning streak. They will continue to bad mouth the team and will be ready to come on strong whenever they lose a game.

rambo2

Reaction score
I think we suck. This is a 6 W team.

But to the OP's point: the entirety of the NFL?... also sucks. We might be a middling team that gets better.

Probably not. But it's not so outrageous to think it might happen.

For example... does anyone really think Philly looks good? They suck too.
The Cowboys could very well win the division and even go on to the NFC Championship game. No team in the NFC will dominate for 17 games. Any of them could fall apart. The 49ers are getting close to being on thin ice. If they are able to win, it will have to be with backups.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
11/12 is our record or where we’re picking in draft? I’m confused!?!?