We're winning the SB next year

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Make no mistake about it. I know I know. The other day I was fuming and I know some people will call me delusional but there’s no way this story has a sad ending. I could sit here and complain all year or I can try to look at the positives. We’re winning the sb next year…… if we get rid of Dak.

This roster is loaded

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Make no mistake about it. I know I know. The other day I was fuming and I know some people will call me delusional but there’s no way this story has a sad ending. I could sit here and complain all year or I can try to look at the positives. We’re winning the sb next year…… if we get rid of Dak.

This roster is loaded
That last line..is when you jumped the fence. Our roster has key gaps...and we don't have the answers on the roster.

Jimbo123

Reaction score

This roster is loaded
Five wins if get rid of Dak.

CWR

Reaction score

This roster is loaded
What a stupid waste of a post.

Hes not going anywhere.

HungryLion

Reaction score

This roster is loaded
Honestly if they got rid of Dak I wouldn’t expect a Super Bowl in the first couple of years until they work the QB position out or a young guy gets some experience.

I still want the cowboys to do it though.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
source.gif