We're winning the SB next year

Jarntt

Reaction score
Tomorrow GIFs | Tenor

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I'm all for moving on from Dak if that needs to happen for the betterment of the future of the Cowboys franchise. But expecting the Cowboys to go to a Super Bowl just a year or few months removed from getting rid of Dak is just going to set the next Cowboys QB up to be turned on by the fanbase. At least the parts of the Cowboys fanbase who thinks that the front office has to do nothing else but get rid of Dak for the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl. Meaning they don't have to make an effort through free agency to surrounded Dak's replacement with top tier talent and can just say "We like our guys and trust that he (whoever Dak's replacement is) will win a Super Bowl for us."

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Do not take OP seriously. He makes these stupid threads then disappears into the shadow realm to watch the puppets dance. He is Lee Blair 2.0

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
This team gots problems >.> Getting rid of Dak is more about not mortgaging our future. We can't afford to pay premium on mediocre.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Hype boys will never stop hyping, they have accepted we re annual losers and they love it.

Shane612

Reaction score
Make no mistake about it. I know I know. The other day I was fuming and I know some people will call me delusional but there’s no way this story has a sad ending. I could sit here and complain all year or I can try to look at the positives. We’re winning the sb next year…… if we get rid of Dak.

This roster is loaded
Sure. Why not?
:cool:

bigE79

Reaction score
Make no mistake about it. I know I know. The other day I was fuming and I know some people will call me delusional but there’s no way this story has a sad ending. I could sit here and complain all year or I can try to look at the positives. We’re winning the sb next year…… if we get rid of Dak.

This roster is loaded
Next year's champion is back in full swing.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

This roster is loaded
We winning the SB with Cooper Rush or Trey Lance at QB and Fat Mike calling the plays?

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

This roster is loaded
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's far wiser to look to this team for entertainment, rather than pinning your hopes on a SB appearance. Be kind to yourself.:thumbup:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
We winning the SB with Cooper Rush or Trey Lance at QB and Fat Mike calling the plays?

Cowboys fans like the OP will place unrealistic expectations on Trey Lance to be developed enough as a QB to be able to carry this franchise in the current mess that it is to the Super Bowl and expects him to overcome the incompetence of Jerry and Stephen feeling like they won't have to do anything as far as roster move wise to help out Trey Lance or improve his chances of succeeding as the starting QB in our team. Then will turn on Trey Lance once he doesn't meet those unrealistic expectations they place upon to singlehandedly QB the current Cowboys roster (Which will lose some players in free agency) to a Super Bowl win.