We're winning the SB next year

CWR

Reaction score
That last line..is when you jumped the fence. Our roster has key gaps...and we don't have the answers on the roster.
Besides that getting rid of the only competent qb on the roster doesn't make us better.

You walk away from Dak because you don't believe he can take you across the finish line. Then you rebuild. Not because he's so bad everyone else is an automatic upgrade.

It's trash like this why we have so many disingenuous conversations about him.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Make no mistake about it. I know I know. The other day I was fuming and I know some people will call me delusional but there’s no way this story has a sad ending. I could sit here and complain all year or I can try to look at the positives. We’re winning the sb next year…… if we get rid of Dak.

This roster is loaded

BoysForLife

Reaction score
What does she like to steal? I need to set some bait out :omg:
I'm not sure

It was an ad for some download smartphone app/game. Dice dreams or something like that

I apologize as I'm not super tech savvy. I still actually use my phone to make calls to other human beings on a regular basis. :laugh:

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Make no mistake about it. I know I know. The other day I was fuming and I know some people will call me delusional but there’s no way this story has a sad ending. I could sit here and complain all year or I can try to look at the positives. We’re winning the sb next year…… if we get rid of Dak.

This roster is loaded
I’ll be the “ some people” : that call you delusional although Im pretty sure it’s not some but most.
Honestly this is one of the most ridiculous takes I’ve ever seen online in regards to cowboys .
‘they won’t be better next year, This year everyone was healthy and cowboys had an undefeated record at home. Everything was lined up to at a minumum reach the conference championship . This run back won’t even end close to the runway they had this year, choker team will choke again.

Rowdy1

Reaction score

This roster is loaded
:lmao:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

This roster is loaded
Recent head injury?:muttley:

plymkr

Reaction score

This roster is loaded
I appreciate your optimism. I hope you're right.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score

This roster is loaded
No the roster isn't loaded, we don't have a center, we don't have another pass rusher to take pressure off of Parsons, we don't have a dominant big defensive tackle, we don't have linebackers and dominant safety, example when we won championships Superbowls in 70s, we had cliff harris and waters. In 90s we had Darren woodson. We don't have a power back.

raven55

Reaction score
I don't think you understand jerry is about money the super bowl if it happen would only be the cherry on top. He is not running the organization now little jerry is and the super bowl is just not happening under him so get ready for a even worse season because of the opponents your playing

ICP

Reaction score

This roster is loaded
Ok so not even a SB appearance because Dak isn't going anywhere

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
I’d love to see Mahomes or Allen with no running game support, one reliable receiver, and three broken down players on the offensive line.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score

This roster is loaded
Loaded with doo-doo. Sorry, the Green Bay game will be all I see until we actually get into the playoffs and actually win. I honestly don't think we even get there.

GMO415

Reaction score

This roster is loaded
Kids don't mix pills and 90 proof, otherwise you may say or communicate something you'll regret later.