We're winning the SB next year

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Make no mistake about it. I know I know. The other day I was fuming and I know some people will call me delusional but there’s no way this story has a sad ending. I could sit here and complain all year or I can try to look at the positives. We’re winning the sb next year…… if we get rid of Dak.

This roster is loaded
Let the EXORCISM start!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Make no mistake about it. I know I know. The other day I was fuming and I know some people will call me delusional but there’s no way this story has a sad ending. I could sit here and complain all year or I can try to look at the positives. We’re winning the sb next year…… if we get rid of Dak.

This roster is loaded
There's teams with lower tier players than ours that are more LOADED and talented athletically, and mentally for one!

Flamma

Reaction score

This roster is loaded
Who's the quarterback? Trey Lance?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

This roster is loaded
Well that skepticism sure did last a long time.

Jumpin' in with both feet again I see!

ITS THE GREAT PUMPKIN CHARLIE BROWN!!!!

Grenic

Reaction score

This roster is loaded
Drugs are bad

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

This roster is loaded
Wouldn't shock me if this team has the #1 pick....has all the looks of an up coming train wreck

Hoov

Reaction score

This roster is loaded
lol.

I hope so but I can’t see it.

They are not getting rid of Dak.

They need to stop being celebrities and become a hard nosed football team. Always too mentally soft.

TheHerd

Reaction score

This roster is loaded
:lmao::lmao:

CowboysLegend365

Reaction score
Dak is holding this team back and it’s more evident every season. We are a superbowl team without him
You saw the defense give up 40+ at home and think we are a Super Bowl team. Delusion.

Did you watch today? KC’s defense and SF’s 2nd half our defense is incapable of doing in big spots.

Ben7

Reaction score

This roster is loaded
It would take a Whole lot of things to fix and get right than just getting rid of Dak for the Cowboys to even get to the Super Bowl less lone Winning it!!!! haha lol :muttley::laugh::muttley::grin:

Xelda

Reaction score
It's what keeps Jerrah smiling and raking in the billions. A delusional fan base that never says enough is enough, give us more Jerrah, we dem boys!!! Super Bowl baby!!!!
I believe typing that caused emotional trauma.

Brax

Reaction score
Yep, it is Dak's fault this team can NOT run the ball NOR stop the run.
You’re correct Daks incompetence affected all facets of the game. You do know that Dak needs to play more than the last 6 minutes, of course that was the backup GB defense and stats time. All you Dak apologists deserve Dak and Jerry because you gobble up all their crap.