WFAA Blog: It's Dangerous to Support the Cowboys in Philly

Givincer

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2526327 said:
they hear it anyway, probably from their own parents during games

people are way too hung up on language

Please.

Swearing at young kids over sports means you're a complete loser, and failure of a human being.

Swearing in front of kids is different than cussing them out over the team they like.

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
On the other end of the spectrum, University of Phoenix Stadium is "camp cupcake" for visiting fans. I'm a Cardinals season ticket holder and go to the 4-5 games a season that don't conflict with the Cowboys. My experience at the Cards/Cowboys game this year was surreal. The stadium was, at best, split 50/50. But in my lower level goaline section it was 80/20 Cowboys fans. I've got a handfull of diehards near me who paint themselves red and wear beaks and stuff each week. Their stunned expressions were priceless throughout the game as THEY were actually the VICTIMS of four-plus quarters of non-stop abuse. One fat neighbor in a giant "Plummer" jersey (which is funny/sad in its own right) spent half the game with his back to the field, middle finger in the air, trying to brave the heckling after every positive Cowboys play.

Then we lost.

It makes me sick that we couldn't take care of business enough to draw a playoff rematch in Phoenix.

Ren

Reaction score
Hyperion;2526544 said:
That's how I see it. I've encountered far worse at college football games. There's definitely more bitterness from the Eagle side on this rivalry but with their history they have pretty good reason to be bitter. If the shoe were on the other foot with the Eagles being the far more successful organization and having lots of fans in Dallas then an Eagles fan would have a tough time going to Texas Stadium.

i very much doubt dallas would or ever will be as bad as Philly Karma is working them over for good reason even if we don't make it tomorrow i'll take comfort in the fact that neither will those ****bags

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Any fanbase that would belittle and harass women and children are not men, but rather under-endowed punks...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2526327 said:
they hear it anyway, probably from their own parents during games

people are way too hung up on language
Actually I think people are too casual with language. Only an idiot would cuss around children. Only a man with no chance of being a gentleman would cuss around a woman. Only a jerk would cuss around a priest. Only a wannabe tough guy would cuss to try and look tough.

It takes no social skills to cuss. Any pea brained moron can do it. To get your shots in without cussing takes intelligence.

MONT17

Reaction score
Ive been to Philly several times and much like the fans in the Black Hole they are Bullies... may i suggest going to a gym or taking some self defense classes!

Self confidence goes a long way when in the opposing teams stadium... a long way!

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
screw the bunch of *******. All mouth and trouser leg. They would not last two minutes at a UK football game without crapping their pants and blubbering for mummy!