What are the Keys to victory over Pitt?

CCBoy

Reaction score
SF Mason in 5 games has the most rushing yardage ever. Then Purdee is the top 2 or 3 in 3 categories passing. Prescott better awaken this very game...

GORICO

Reaction score
:hammer: >>>>>That's a start....but I think the biggest key is gonna be stopping their pass rush....and I just don't see it happening. Sure feels like this could be another GB playoff blowout on national TV.
Floaty---i really think it wont be a GB blowout...i am not sayint i guarantee win....but even with so many losses of great players it will take a phenom scheme and emotional and mental

discipline....are we capable of doing that....i can only hope so....but Floaty...i made a decision after my wife left me after 40 years and i was put in assisted living house and this care-giver

from Philippines who is beautiful who cared for her husband in bed over 10 years before he died and lost over half her money paying hospital bills in Philippines because they dont

have health insurance so if you want to go to good hospital you pay.......she stayed with her crippled husband and loved him til he died...she stayed a care-giver and she said when

she first saw me it was love at first sight...i am saying...what...she is 60 but still beautiful i am 65 crippled and broke and she said dont worry i got enough money for both of us????

come on man when does that happen????...her name is Carmina....i got no money so that cant be her want...she has all her papers for perma resident so that can be it......i dont

think i am good looking but for some reason women from Philippines think i am "Guapo" means handsome....she said she will bathe me and clean me and love me til death do us part

so if you all rememeber how bummed i was when my wife left me.....now i got this new hope...so i think Cowboys are gonna win and i am stickin to my story and its true

CCBoy

Reaction score
Floaty---i really think it wont be a GB blowout...i am not sayint i guarantee win....but even with so many losses of great players it will take a phenom scheme and emotional and mental

discipline....are we capable of doing that....i can only hope so....but Floaty...i made a decision after my wife left me after 40 years and i was put in assisted living house and this care-giver

from Philippines who is beautiful who cared for her husband in bed over 10 years before he died and lost over half her money paying hospital bills in Philippines because they dont

have health insurance so if you want to go to good hospital you pay.......she stayed with her crippled husband and loved him til he died...she stayed a care-giver and she said when

she first saw me it was love at first sight...i am saying...what...she is 60 but still beautiful i am 65 crippled and broke and she said dont worry i got enough money for both of us????

come on man when does that happen????...her name is Carmina....i got no money so that cant be her want...she has all her papers for perma resident so that can be it......i dont

think i am good looking but for some reason women from Philippines think i am "Guapo" means handsome....she said she will bathe me and clean me and love me til death do us part

so if you all rememeber how bummed i was when my wife left me.....now i got this new hope...so i think Cowboys are gonna win and i am stickin to my story and its true
ba ba ete egow mogan dah milada (I was told ... you are a beautiful mature lady who holds my respect and attraction for how you hold yourself)

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

With all that being said.....Just don't bet all her money on your guarantees. :laugh: