What Are You Doing Today?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Getting ready for Easter. Have to go shopping today. Honey baked spiral anyone?!
Why thank you DaRanched!..:grin:
OMG! That's a good one. :lmao:
Just working hehe
Hi young man. Glad to hear that. You've always been a go getter, all the way through college. *feeds carrot*
Good morning! We haven't had rain for a while down here, we got a quick shower at 6 am. I almost ran out in my birthday suit to dance in it! Cutting more mesquite today. Have a good!
Thanks for putting THAT image in our head lol.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Getting ready for Easter. Have to go shopping today. Honey baked spiral anyone?!
OMG! That's a good one. :lmao:
Hi young man. Glad to hear that. You've always been a go getter, all the way through college. *feeds carrot*
Thanks for putting THAT image in our head lol.

*Noms the carrot* thankies! And yes, I'm enjoying my job.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
What's crazy? Four seeded Kaiser rolls $3.49. The economy is outrageous. I feel for the younger generation that's currently in high school.

They're going to need a great education/decent income. Most importantly, a good financial advisor. Put that money away at a very early age for retirement!

Them

Reaction score
What's crazy? Four seeded Kaiser rolls $3.49. The economy is outrageous. I feel for the younger generation that's currently in high school.

They're going to need a great education/decent income. Most importantly, a good financial advisor. Put that money away at a very early age for retirement!
...For sure....I used to fill up my Jeep Cherokee for $25...now $50 doesn't completely fill it...outrageous!...:angry:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm trying to set my daughter up with investment properties, but I don't want to make things to easy for her. I want her to be able to keep the same lifestyle that we raised her with, but I also want her to earn it....I bought her a new luxury car and a 2,000 Sq ft home when she graduated college.......so far she has not disappointed, but she's only 21 and I think I need to back off and make her earn things.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just got off the phone with Hal Mumme.....Hall of fame coach... they are offering part ownership and coaching opportunities in a team in Cancun MX......my brain is working overtime

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I'm trying to set my daughter up with investment properties, but I don't want to make things to easy for her. I want her to be able to keep the same lifestyle that we raised her with, but I also want her to earn it....I bought her a new luxury car and a 2,000 Sq ft home when she graduated college.......so far she has not disappointed, but she's only 21 and I think I need to back off and make her earn things.
IMO, Mr & Mrs Ranching have already gone overboard. If you wish for her to "earn it", both the car & home would have been a good start for her to accomplish on her own.

There's nothing on the table for her to "disappoint" if you continue giving her everything. You may wish to step back a bit & let her develop on her own. If you see her going off track, then help. Otherwise, cut the dang apron strings dear!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IMO, Mr & Mrs Ranching have already gone overboard. If you wish for her to "earn it", both the car & home would have been a good start for her to accomplish on her own.

There's nothing on the table for her to "disappoint" if you continue giving her everything. You may wish to step back a bit & let her develop on her own. If you see her going off track, then help. Otherwise, cut the dang apron strings dear!
Yes, I agree....I say I don't want to spoil her, but I know I have. I hold her accountable and the car and house are still under my name, so she knows they can be taken away....have a great weekend. I hope @waldoputty funds his eggs thus Easter

Them

Reaction score

PaleSpicyLcont-size_restricted.gif

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Happy Easter! Our Lord Has Risen ~ Risen Indeed

Wonderful seeing everyone back to church after Covid. There is nothing better than knowing the Lord & having a church family. They will be there for you no matter what. Now to feast on some prodigious food!

Where's @waldoputty ?!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My big brother is moving back to the states. He got a great gig at a university in Chicago . He will still be Director General on his Papal assignment, but will be doing most of it virtually....