What Are You Doing Today?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
My big brother is moving back to the states. He got a great gig at a university in Chicago . He will still be Director General on his Papal assignment, but will be doing most of it virtually....
That's great Raunch. He'll be a tad closer to you now.

It was really cold yesterday. These temps are all over the map this month. Seventies are coming. That's beautiful weather. No humidity.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
What's up! Headed to South Padre Island tomorrow to spend the day with my wife, daughter and doggie!
What's happening today...
Took my mummy to the vet to finalize The End and he chose to persuade me to go in another direction with a cocktail of pills and devices to keep him happy.
He's still a happy boy so I'm very much considering it.

Smoked my experimental lemon pepper jerky (thin slices are about done while the thicker ones will be tasted tonight) and I'm not really satisfied.
Needs more lemon pepper flavor and more red pepper flakes.

But a learning experience nonetheless.

Been reading Anthony Bourdain. The HST of chefs.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What's happening today...
Took my mummy to the vet to finalize The End and he chose to persuade me to go in another direction with a cocktail of pills and devices to keep him happy.
He's still a happy boy so I'm very much considering it.

Smoked my experimental lemon pepper jerky (thin slices are about done while the thicker ones will be tasted tonight) and I'm not really satisfied.
Needs more lemon pepper flavor and more red pepper flakes.

But a learning experience nonetheless.

Been reading Anthony Bourdain. The HST of chefs.
Have a great weekend, brother!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
thanks, coach, I'm just a disgruntled fan who remembers what Dallas once was and what I see now I don't like.
you're a good guy too, who loves his family and pets. same with me.
Are you wearing a Dak jersey in you profile pic? That would be hilarious! Salud, bro. Check in on this thread once in a while....there's more to life than football...and thats coming from someone that played or coached for 40 years. Have a great weekend!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Are you wearing a Dak jersey in you profile pic? That would be hilarious! Salud, bro. Check in on this thread once in a while....there's more to life than football...and thats coming from someone that played or coached for 40 years. Have a great weekend!
Thanks, R, I just go to the football section to blow off some steam, I'm now trying to clean up some of my negativity on there too. I hope you have a great weekend too

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My best friend's family owns most of the prop on S. Padre.
I remember when his family was going through negotiations with Schlitterbahn.
Charlie's was on that piece of land....I worked there as a bouncer during Spring Breaks....about 20, 000 kids every night. Charlie knew that I invested in real estate....he called me over one day and told me that he was gonna sell to a water park and advised me to invest. A week later, I bought 3 condos right next door...more than doubled my money 18 months later....used it to build my home....no house payment for over 20 years! He bought Louies sold to a good friend of mine before he passed.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Happy Monday to the work force & retirees!
Thanks, R, I just go to the football section to blow off some steam, I'm now trying to clean up some of my negativity on there too. I hope you have a great weekend too
Welcome CC. Jerry has a way of bringing out the negativity in all of Cowboys Nation at times. The man's brilliant! :lmao:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
...I have nothing to say...so there I've said it!...:huh:
Lol. I'm glad you at least stopped by again. I was forced to open this thread by a certain someone, & they can't stay out of trouble long enough to even post in here again! :lmao2:

Them

Reaction score
...You have built it Ranched...They will come!
field-of-dreams.gif