What Are You Doing Today?

Them

Reaction score
Hey everyone...not much to say today, just chilling a little!...I've been playing a lot of on-line chess lately over at the Gameknot (URL https://gameknot.com/ )...If ya like to play the game come on by... I'm listed as Martian3 , currently my ELO is 1535...If anyone would care to play me a game over there ...message me and I'll set it up....At the moment I'm playing in a couple of tournaments, but I can always set the time to 3 days a move or something...lol

61S4LKNXtYL.jpg

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Happy Friday! Grateful to be alive. Going to be a hot one today. @Ranching fill us in on how the teaching is going.
Hey everyone...not much to say today, just chilling a little!...I've been playing a lot of on-line chess lately over at the Gameknot (URL https://gameknot.com/ )...If ya like to play the game come on by... I'm listed as Martian3 , currently my ELO is 1535...If anyone would care to play me a game over there ...message me and I'll set it up....At the moment I'm playing in a couple of tournaments, but I can always set the time to 3 days a move or something...lol
I'll be in touch! ;)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

Them

Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8Bb8f4XuOmznUU6cqPWBIsUXdLOorDLOAOQ&usqp=CAU
I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round
I really love to watch them roll
No longer riding on the merry-go-round
I just had to let it go

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8Bb8f4XuOmznUU6cqPWBIsUXdLOorDLOAOQ&usqp=CAU
I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round
I really love to watch them roll
No longer riding on the merry-go-round
I just had to let it go
Salud! I'm just chilling as well....had three calves get out, but we were able to get them back and patch up my neighbors fence....I had all of my fence redone last year, he hasn't, we share pastures, but he good about taking care of any issues.....

Them

Reaction score
..Today I am mostly working on my computer...
Actually at the moment, I have a computer that is making sounds...I keep getting these annoying "Notification type sounds" but nothing is there...I've tried to isolate the sound (no success so far.) I turned off all the sound on all apps and programs (yet the sound is still chiming every few minutes or so.)..I check online for solutions....it said it could be the mouse or keyboard.( I use a wireless mouse, so I unplugged it, sound is still there...I haven't checked the keyboard.(I'm working on that though.)...I also updated all my drivers...So far it's puzzling...:huh:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
..Today I am mostly working on my computer...
Actually at the moment, I have a computer that is making sounds...I keep getting these annoying "Notification type sounds" but nothing is there...I've tried to isolate the sound (no success so far.) I turned off all the sound on all apps and programs (yet the sound is still chiming every few minutes or so.)..I check online for solutions....it said it could be the mouse or keyboard.( I use a wireless mouse, so I unplugged it, sound is still there...I haven't checked the keyboard.(I'm working on that though.)...I also updated all my drivers...So far it's puzzling...:huh:
I've been messing with my laptop and the two laptops that were issued to my wife and I from our part time job.....they are all crap! I was gonna but a new one, because mine is 5 years old......I was hoping the ones from works would buy me some time....thinking of getting a Surface Pro.....Salud!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I've been messing with my laptop and the two laptops that were issued to my wife and I from our part time job.....they are all crap! I was gonna but a new one, because mine is 5 years old......I was hoping the ones from works would buy me some time....thinking of getting a Surface Pro.....Salud!
Forgot about this thread lol. Been busy playing chess with @Them lol.

Golden rule Raunch. Never EVER keep a laptop over 5 years! Surface Pro are decent with a much higher starting price diminishes entry-level appeal. Keep in mind accessories & configuration upgrades are pricey. Keyboard base still sold separately & the laptop has USB-C ports only.

May I suggest the Dell XPS 13 (9310). If you're going to spend $, buy the best. Under $1,000. Pending where you shop.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Forgot about this thread lol. Been busy playing chess with @Them lol.

Golden rule Raunch. Never EVER keep a laptop over 5 years! Surface Pro are decent with a much higher starting price diminishes entry-level appeal. Keep in mind accessories & configuration upgrades are pricey. Keyboard base still sold separately & the laptop has USB-C ports only.

May I suggest the Dell XPS 13 (9310). If you're going to spend $, buy the best. Under $1,000. Pending where you shop.
Thanks...I have a Dell and really like it. I'll look into that

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, my birthday is tomorrow....56...wow, never thought I'd see 40. Living on borrowed time and making the most of it.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, I was gonna buy a Z71, but my former players that is the GM for a Nissan dealership, made me a birthday deal that I couldn't pass up....he tool 10k off a fully loaded Titan, threw in a lift kit, tint and all of the BS stuff that they add.....plus he gave me a trade value of 5k more than what I paid for my truck 2 years ago.....I'll pick it up tomorrow.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, I was gonna buy a Z71, but my former players that is the GM for a Nissan dealership, made me a birthday deal that I couldn't pass up....he tool 10k off a fully loaded Titan, threw in a lift kit, tint and all of the BS stuff that they add.....plus he gave me a trade value of 5k more than what I paid for my truck 2 years ago.....I'll pick it up tomorrow.

Nice deal especially with a lift kit. I been shopping myself, going to trade in my 2020 Ram on Tuesday for a 2022 Ram TRX. I’ll see if I can get a kit thrown in as well :laugh: