What are your expectations of Dak's ceiling with us?

What are your expectations of Dak's ceiling with us?

• He'll never take us to the playoffs..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
What is the pulse of Cowboys faithful regarding Dak?

A better shot at a SB than Romo has today. An equal shot at a SB in his career to what Romo had in his and since we expected a SB every year from Tony, I expect 9 from Dak. Ummmm, a better shot than Quincy Carter. An equal shot to Cam Newton. Expectations? Just premeditated disappointment ;)

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
With Garrett we wont be near a superbowl .

Ever .

I don't know, never was all that impressed with George Seifert, e.g. but he was a SB winning coach. We can always hope for another team like the 1995 SB team, who win in spite of the coaching!

I know it's not much, but I have to hang my hat on something....:rolleyes:

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Man, I love bacon and eggs, bacon crispy, eggs over medium, throw in some hash browns and I expect a fat winter of hibernation. By the way I don't expect a winter hibernation until February for the 2018 Cowboys ;). Did I say expectations are premeditated resentment :grin:

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I don't know, never was all that impressed with George Seifert, e.g. but he was a SB winning coach. We can always hope for another team like the 1995 SB team, who win in spite of the coaching!

I know it's not much, but I have to hang my hat on something....:rolleyes:

Im with you .. hoping ...

Except that 1995 there was no cap . ..but still ... hoping is all we got until Garrett gets fired .

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Im with you .. hoping ...

Except that 1995 there was no cap . ..but still ... hoping is all we got until Garrett gets fired .

Teams have "caught fire" for a SB win, then faded away. Jets, Chiefs, Bucs, Bears, Rams, Rams all have only 1 SB win. Vikings and Bills went 4 times and lost them all.

There's some luck in winning SBs, not a lot, but like you say...hoping....

Last edited:

dfense

Reaction score
No feel at all. Just 289 yards passing with TDs and zero turnovers.

Had we lost that game yesterday, so many of my fellow fan faithful would be in "I told you so" mode rt now.

Turrible.
I think that deep in to Cooper that he busted for 90 yards was his best pass of the season. Dak threw it 25 yards on a rope. Where has that been all year? Heck, the last couple years? I didn't think he had it in him. I can't remember him ever throwing a deep cross like that. Nice to see that.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I think that deep in to Cooper that he busted for 90 yards was his best pass of the season. Dak threw it 25 yards on a rope. Where has that been all year? Heck, the last couple years? I didn't think he had it in him. I can't remember him ever throwing a deep cross like that. Nice to see that.
28 yards. :D

You know. Gotta love as much credit as possible to counter the dink & dunk parrots.

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
Tua is special. If I were Jerry, I'd be preparing to sell the farm to move up for that guy. He's can't miss and kid is going to be a superstar. If he were in the NFL right now, he's be a tier 2 guy as a soph in college. He will be the next great QB and the highest rated guy since Luck.

pansophy

Reaction score
He has the potential if he can learn to go as far as he wants.
His mechanics issue should be fixable. Anticipation issues I'm less sure about. It takes until their 30's for the game to really slow down. If the game slows down for Dak and he can start to throw more consistently then he has a high ceiling.

pansophy

Reaction score
Tua is special. If I were Jerry, I'd be preparing to sell the farm to move up for that guy. He's can't miss and kid is going to be a superstar. If he were in the NFL right now, he's be a tier 2 guy as a soph in college. He will be the next great QB and the highest rated guy since Luck.
So basically the Giants will get him.