What are your expectations this upcoming season?

jwitten82

Reaction score
Seriously, our oline has not gotten better, our rb position is weak, besides Lamb our WR are weak. If this court case with Dak drags on, who knows how it will effect him mentally.
On defense, we lost one of the best DC in the league, safeties are weak, LB position is weak, DL is weak. Corner is the strength of the defense as of now.
The draft can only fill so many positions. This season is not looking good

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seriously, our oline has not gotten better, our rb position is weak, besides Lamb our WR are weak. If this court case with Dak drags on, who knows how it will effect him mentally.
On defense, we lost one of the best DC in the league, safeties are weak, LB position is weak, DL is weak. Corner is the strength of the defense as of now.
The draft can only fill so many positions. This season is not looking good
:muttley:
maxresdefault.jpg

Kwyn

Reaction score
It’s too early to really predict. Free agency isn’t complete and we haven’t had the draft.

It doesn’t look like 12 wins is going to be easy though the team is too talented to drop below 9 or 10.

_sturt_

Reaction score
About where they were in 2016.... and I'm not even kidding.

Thus, I learned more than any other season, it's just not worth sweating... que sera sera... too many variables to be too confident of demise in the NFL.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It's looking that way honestly. Our oline lost two starters and that's going be huge
Yup.

The O-Line is going to actually be what some have claimed it's been for years now.

Now they're going to see what actual bad O-Line play looks like when they've not appreciated the elite one they've had for over a decade now.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
My expectations are the same every year with this team, average, therefore 9-8 record...

house cleaning after 2024, cap hell in 2025, rebuild starts in 2026

plymkr

Reaction score
I’m going to go with @Bobhaze on this one and say we’re walking into a psychological trap. Dak case will be a distraction, lots of one year deals and a weaker roster. I’m expecting 7-9 wins if things go well but wouldn’t be surprised is we bottom out at 3 or 4 wins.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yup.

The O-Line is going to actually be what some have claimed it's been for years now.

Now they're going to see what actual bad O-Line play looks like when they've not appreciated the elite one they've had for over a decade now.
We got a top 3 QB under center (PFF says so :muttley: ) I have no worries about our Offline none at all!
COWBOYS!!!!

Jarntt

Reaction score
11-12 wins in a crappy division. Probably win the East or at least come close. First or second round loss in playoffs.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
9-10 wins tops. Just don’t understand why if this is the route they wanted to take they didnt fire McCarthy and just make wholesale changes. This is basically (as of now), them masquerading between a rebuild and competing to keep us fans engaged.

While some may have felt the team was closer than others, they had a chance this offseason to get aggressive and become elite or close to with the right moves and they have conduct business like cowards imo. I’m pretty pissed off and I’m typically optimistic and fair giving out criticism.

They should be so pissed off after Green Bay and mad that they are close but not good enough and they should have done things different. Instead it’s the same old same. Really pathetic