What are your expectations this upcoming season?

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Seriously, our oline has not gotten better, our rb position is weak, besides Lamb our WR are weak. If this court case with Dak drags on, who knows how it will effect him mentally.
On defense, we lost one of the best DC in the league, safeties are weak, LB position is weak, DL is weak. Corner is the strength of the defense as of now.
The draft can only fill so many positions. This season is not looking good
6-9 wins.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
It’s way too early to predict that.

For now I’ll go with like 9 wins. Maybe a WC playoff birth.

They could potentially win a playoff if the first team they face is mediocre like the Bucs a few years ago, but I don’t see it happening.
We are a bad team on paper.

We gotta hit on the draft.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
We are a bad team on paper.

We gotta hit on the draft.

I think Dak, Ceedee, Parsons, Diggs and Bland are good enough to drag the team to 8-10 wins.

Just good enough to barely miss the playoffs, or make them and get curb stomped by SF or whoever.

slick325

Reaction score
I would generally answer...disappointment. But, after that Green Bay debacle, then the absolute inactivity during free agency to help truly address holes that the draft cannot completely address, I have zero expectations.

Maybe I'm numb. I'll watch the games and root for them. But, the Jones boys ineptitude has broken me down over these 29 years. They will never change. Thus, they will never win another SB in my lifetime.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
8-10 win season. Fringe playoff team that may not make it. If they do wild card exit. The Eagles, 49ers, Lions, Packers are better. Washington got better so they may lose 1 game there. Rams and Seahawks may end up being better.